• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color is your room?

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    My room be Aqua blue. I have a sea green floor varnish on my wooden floor aswell so yeah~

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
    Look atchu all with your stylish rooms! ;;

Mine's orange and white, 2 white walls and 2 orange walls, my ceiling is also white. I was a re-decoration soon though! ;;

Femme Fatale

THE FEMME FATALE!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2011
    My walls are half grey and half what my font is..well maybe a little darker :)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Boring white walls with a mint-green carpet. The paint is peeling and it really looks ugly and kinda creeps me out. I'm afraid to walk around without socks AND shoes in there.

I desperatley want to be able to move into a better, nicer house :/

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Mines actually Sky Blue too, but it was painted that when I was like, 7.

I wouldn't mind painting it a bright orange. :D

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    my room is turquoise, which is one of my favourite colours. on the wall where my bed is at though, the wall has a fancy black & white swirly design thing. :B

King Of The Blues

Still got the Blues, For you.
    Years
    My room has a light shade of green on the walls, a dark forest green on the door and the the skirting board and finally, white of the ceiling of the room.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    It's sort of a very light eggshell blue. It's a university dorm room, so I don't really have a say in what colour it is, but it's not unagreeable.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I wanted my room to be all black (but the Ceiling White) but my mom said no because that is too much so I went with my first favorite color which is Purple, so my room is the color Purple.

:t354:TG

Years
    White, if my apartments were to allow painting of walls I would paint them green. However, every little thing I have is nearly green in my room so I'm good.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    My room is white with custom circles and designs in blue and light brown! :O you can see it in some of my picture at the post a picture thread.

Patatas Fritas

bajo el mismo sol ღ
    Years
    Cyan, presently, but, >apparently< my room is being decorated so I'm either going to be having dark red or dark purple next. Oh and the ceiling is white.

Back