• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What color nailpolish do you like?

What color nail polish do you like???

• Light pink

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Blue

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Orange

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Black

• Any color, as long as it's sparkly!

• Hot pink

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Purple

• Pink with rainbows, flowers or other decorations

• Other

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Red

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    I wear whatever color I'm feeling, usually it's hot pink since I see myself as a hot pink type of guy. If I want to spice it up I'll go multicolored adding sparkles to my right hand and stripes to my left hand. I like to paint my toes a hot pink as well so dogs (or humans) will come up and chew on them like they're pieces of pink bubble gum.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • As for me, I hardly wear nail polish, mostly because I have a habit of biting my nails. So I wouldn't want to subconsciously do that and taste nail polish at the same time. XD;
    ...this.

Also the fact that when I do wear nail polish it becomes a habit to scrape it off once it starts peeling. Plus I just don't like it. :( Any colour on my nails seems weird to me, though sometimes I'll paint them with a clear nail strengthening polish so they don't chip or get a jagged edge or anything. But that's like... once every two years because I won't remember otherwise. XD

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Well, I'm not a girl, so I don't paint mine.
    However, I do enjoy seeing Pinks, Purples and lighter blues.
    I rather find greens to be ugly though.

If I were female however, I'd probably wear Pinks, Purples or Blues.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    I wear yellow. I don't know why, but I always seem to. It just appeals to me, like yellow things do. o3o

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • Years back before I got into nail-buffering (in which my nails can be shiny without use of products), I would put orange and black on my nails even when it wasn't Halloween.

If I still did it, I'd probably go with bright colors and try to avoid pink and purple unless I could make it look unique.

Natalie♥

Not even the sky is the limit
    Years
  • Mainly I wear black polish. Occasionally I do my nails for the holidays or when I get bored with black. Than I'll do my nail some bright, obnoxious color.

Back