• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What colour best describes you?

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Simple really. What colour do you think best describes your personality? This is your own interpretation, so think about what colour you choose and how you would describe and compare it to yourself.

/I'll reply later cause I'm terribly uncreative.

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    GREEN personalities have good perception and awareness about most things, but don't appreciate sudden surprises. You're too stable to have your boat unexpectedly rocked. Your superior mind, enjoys details and balanced ledger sheets. Some call you a healer, yet some may call you a scientist. As a practitioner, your skills are unequaled, for you can usually see clearly into any situation. Health and balance are your goals, for you would like to discover life's hidden secrets, as well as return the earth and all of it's inhabitants to natural harmony. You could be a great CPA, farmer, physician, office manager, herbologist, anthropologist, naturopath etc. Green personalities want to help every one. They are natures mothers. These people are usually in the medical profession or some occupation which helps people.

Preferring to watch rather than to become involved in others business, they usually keep their thoughts secret. Others see them as good listeners because of this quality. This characteristic makes them wonderful counselors. Others take for granted that the green personality can see more than one side to a situation without bias.

Green personalities make others feel at home in their house by putting them at ease immediately. They try to take care of others with all the care their mothers gave them.

Peacemaker is their sworn duty. They want harmony in every one's life. Green personalities may even stop an argument between others by starting one themselves.

Others think that green personalities make the best of friends because they are jovial, caring and can keep a secret.

In order for a green personality to feel good about themselves, they have to be helping someone or something. Nurturers by choice, they are the ones who take care of animals, humans and plants.

I'm definitely green, and yes my (real) name is related to nature itself, although I'm not really a plant lover and all. But I do love taking pictures of them and doing a scrapbook. :D

Brittani

Pokefan for life!! (:
    Years
  • Blue is a color that seems to bring peace and calmness.

Indigo relates to self responsibility, that is to say, being responsible for one's own life; responsibility to oneself to follow the soul's path and needs and trusting one's own intuition. The ability to see things from a 'higher' viewpoint rather than purely for satisfaction of the ego or one's material comfort.

I can compare myself to the color Blue because I know myself as a calm, relaxed person who desires peace among other individuals.

I can compare myself specifically to the color Indigo because I do rely on my own intuition and I seem to be able to view things from a higher perspective rather than for my own selfish whims. Not to mention that this is also part of my aura color, along with a lighter shade of blue that I am yet to identify.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    I suppose Orange. I always view it as a hyper colour. And since i'm rather hyper, I thought that would be the best choice.

Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 1, 2016
    Black because I have many black clothes, so I'm not negative or quiet person but it's because clothes.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Just a heads up guys, I'm asking you to interpret these colours yourself, not a copy and paste of what some jazzy website says.

Altias

Ms. Nomnomnom
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 5, 2014
    I would compare myself to a dull blue or green.
    Blue because I tend to be a peaceful person, and green because I enjoy nature.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • I would say I am orange, since I always saw orange as kinda quirky, but laid back and passive. And that's me in a nutshell; quirky, laid back, passive. xD

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Just a heads up guys, I'm asking you to interpret these colours yourself, not a copy and paste of what some jazzy website says.

People are allowed to answer however they'd like and if they believe that an online definition is accurate they're fine to post it.

---

As for me, I'd say emerald green.

What colour best describes you?

I feel like that green that has more of a blue than a yellow tinge is a cool, detached colour. It takes a lot for me to get angry and nothing much fazes me, so I like to think I'd be represented by a cool colour rather than a warm one.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • According to mermaid uranai (that is, mermaid fortune telling, which uses your birthday to figure out your color), I'm an indigo in real life. I forgot what it means, but to me indigo is a mix between reserved and intelligent.

Online, I think I'm more of a light blue. It seems a lot more upbeat and hyperactive than a dark cool color like indigo XD;

Briar

how do you make coffee sexy?
    Years
  • i believe myself to be a "yellow." well, apart from it being one of my favourite colours, i believe yellow to be the colour of joy, happiness, and an innocent outlook on life.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Blue best describes me because I feel more like a man when I wear that color. It also represents water (one of my favorite Pokemon types).

Back