• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What colour eyes do you have?

What colour are your eyes?

• Hazel

Votes: 8 13.6%
  • Brown

Votes: 29 49.2%
  • Blue

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Green

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Blue/Green - Green/Blue

• Gray

• Other - Please specify

Votes: 6 10.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
Years
  • I have hazel, which is the best imo. It would be cool to have violet eyes, other than Elizabeth Taylor I have never seen anyone else who has had that colour :o

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Brown eyes. I kinda wish I had purple eyes but purple's not a natural eye color.

I'm fine with having brown eyes, but for years as a kid I had no clue what color my eyes were xD

Ayselipera

My eyes are hazel. Although they change between being really green or really brown.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    My eyes are gray. A blue shade of gray, and in the middle around the apple of the eye there's a yellow ring. I kinda like my eyes ^^

Years
  • My eyes are mostly green with a blue outline around my pupil, but depending on the light they can look bright green or hazel.
    Some people say my eyes change colour when I get annoyed too, there suppose to go a sort of browny colour xD But I doubt that seeing as its impossible for eye colour to change that quickly and frequently.

Nameless.

Uhhm, blue/green with a bright orange around both pupils.

That orange really tops them off, I'd say. <3

YouMadBro?

Cool Story Bro.
    Years
  • Gray, but the top half of my eyes are slightly greener then the bottom half.

What colour eyes do you have?
    Can you see it?

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Grey. Formerly Blue/Green-Grey-ish.
    I heard that many people in northern and eastern europe have grey or blue eyes and people in southern countries usually have Brown/Black eyes.

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Last night, when I put a light thingy near my eyes, my sister said my eyes were brown. So, my eyes were brown after all xDD.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Maybe it's just location bias on my part, but I assumed going into this that the number of blue-eyed peeps would be much higher than it apparently is. Iiiiiiinteresting!

In answer to the question, mine are blue (like most of my friends, apparently), but have a yellow-ish tint around the pupil. Yay, I think!

Back