• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What Colour/Stars Is Your Trainer Card?

What Colour/Stars Is Your Trainer Card

• Blue Trainer Card (One Star): Beat the Elite Four

Votes: 36 50.7%
  • Bronze Trainer Card (Two Stars): Defeat all of the Master Rank Contests

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Silver Trainer Card (Three Stars): Complete the Underground Flag minigame with friends

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Gold Trainer Card (Four Stars): Capture 482 different Pokemon

Votes: 6 8.5%
  • Black Trainer Card (Five Stars): Win 100 times in a row at the Battle Tower

Votes: 11 15.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shiny

content creator on twitch
Years
  • My trainer card is currently a Blue Card, I've only beaten the Elite Four, I'm too lazy to do anything else lmao

PokemonTrainerApril

Bobo is a cool Swampert!
    Years
  • Mines blue unless I get the urge to do contests. I just beaten the E4 on Feburary 10th of this year. That's cause I restarted it a million times, but now I will NOT restart since it has a rare legit event Manaphy in there I received from Toys R Us. :D

darkangelxX447

DarkangelxX447
    Years
  • Yeah, mines bronze. I am the only one that i know that plays this game so i cant trade too good. so its hard to complete the pokedex. and do the underground flag thing. so yeah. mine will probably stay bronze for a while.

JonnyPhoenyx

Steel Trainer and Proud
    Years
  • Can you customize the trainer card? I keep seeing different characters and arrangements and what not. (I don't own a DS game yet!)

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
  • Mines still Blue >_< been playing since the day the game was released I THINK. Working on finishing the National Dex right now

Back