• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What computer are you using?

Gravinewills

Banned
Years
    • Seen May 13, 2011
    I am currently using Macbook Pro 4,1: Intel Core 2 Duo T9300 (2.5GHz), 4GB RAM, Nvidia GeForce 8600M GT 512MB.

bradcamry

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Well, I recently purchased Intel i5 with 3 MHz. Configuration of my PC is like this. 4 GB RAM, 500 GB HDD, 2 GB Graphic card, Combo mouse and keyboard, 22'' LED. I have installed new Windows 7 ultimate in it.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I am using an Alienware. I really like their computers, they last the longest out of any other computer I've ever bought.

matilda

Banned
    Years
    • Seen May 18, 2011
    I am currently using Apple iMac Core Duo (20-inch, 2.0GHz)

iLife packs a solid suite of the most useful programs, and they all work!
    I'm Very Pleased with it. its Fast, Stable, Secure & Just Plain fun!"

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • A POS eMachines netbook that can't handle more than 5 tabs open at a time when I'm using Google Chrome. 1GB of RAM is simply not enough:/

It's only a cheap temp computer till I can find work and get a decent job...

Okami Chi

El Guitar Man~
    Years
  • I'm running a mac book atm, I hate macs but it's what I got to use till my hp gets fixed. At least my friend was nice enough to lend me his laptop eh?

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Acer Aspire 7745G, got it when it's on sales and 300 dollars off XD

Supposedly not the greatest thing ever cause it uses DDR3 not DDR5 RAM but I'm not techy enough to know the fine difference of it to begin with =P

Years
  • Acer Aspire 7745G, got it when it's on sales and 300 dollars off XD

Supposedly not the greatest thing ever cause it uses DDR3 not DDR5 RAM but I'm not techy enough to know the fine difference of it to begin with =P

DDR5 is only used in video cards because it's actually worse than DDR3 in the areas that actually matter more to the rest of your system when it comes to system performance. So DDR3 is the best RAM widely available in a desktop, laptop, or netbook.

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • Acer Aspire 9410 with Vista on it.

What computer are you using?

That one

GlaceonX

-Glomps- Hii everybody
    Years
  • So many macbooks >.< lol, the ZD8000 died o_o Stupid HP >_>

Toshiba Sattelite L655D-S5164
    AMD Phenom II Quad core mobile 1.8ghz
    4gb Ram 1066mhz
    640gb HDD 5400rpm
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

lol, the battery life is worse than it says, 3 hours? Nah I get 1 and half at most lmao

Years
  • So many macbooks >.< lol, the ZD8000 died o_o Stupid HP >_>

Toshiba Sattelite L655D-S5164
    AMD Phenom II Quad core mobile 1.8ghz
    4gb Ram 1066mhz
    640gb HDD 5400rpm
    Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit

lol, the battery life is worse than it says, 3 hours? Nah I get 1 and half at most lmao

You shouldn't expect much battery out of a high-powered quad. Then again, the graphics in those is pretty light. Also, basically all manufacturers overestimate their battery life by having EVERYTHING turned down to the minimum. Normal usage should be ~65% of that.

GlaceonX

-Glomps- Hii everybody
    Years
  • You shouldn't expect much battery out of a high-powered quad. Then again, the graphics in those is pretty light. Also, basically all manufacturers overestimate their battery life by having EVERYTHING turned down to the minimum. Normal usage should be ~65% of that.

Most of the time (Unless I'm gaming) 2 of the cores are turned off, it just needed a reformat, Windows 7 Arc gamer and boom 2 hours on idle, crapware was killing it I guess =P From 91 proceses to 32 and from 30% CPU usage in 2 cores to 0% all around and 234mb of ram ^-^ I wonder why manufacturers bloat windows on their PCs..... Lol, it kills the point of a quad if it feels like a single core...

Years
  • So to get a little technical...

PACKARD BELL IXTREME M5850
    • Processor – Intel® Core™ i5-2300 CPU @ 2.80 GHz, Sandy Bridge 32nm Technology
    • Installed Physical Memory (RAM) – 6.00 GB DDR3 @ 665MHz (9-9-9-24)
    • Screen – Packard Bell Viseo 230Ws – 23" widescreen monitor @ 1920 x 1080 resolution.
    • Sound – Realtek High Definition Audio
    • Hard Drives – 977 GB Hitachi HDS721010CLA332 (SATA)
    • Operating System – Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)

locofredd

Pokemon Elite
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2013
    I am using a VAIO
    Processor: Intel Core I3
    Memory: 4GB
    Hard Disk: 500 GB
    Video: Nvidia GT330M

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Took Archer's advice from a few months back and got myself a MacBook Pro for the ol' birthday, upgrading my 3-year-old MacBook. The most notable difference is that the hard drive is so much larger, and the processor seems to be a lot quicker. And the battery life is amazing. Please don't kill me, twocows!

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • A few year old MacBook Pro.
    • Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.26 GHz
    • 4 GB 1067 MHz DDR3 RAM
    • 250 GB HDD
    • Nvidia GeForce 9400 mGPU
    • Mac OS X Snow Leopard + Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit​
    Massive love.

Back