• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What day do you start school?

What day do you start school?

• Monday

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Wendsday

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Thursday

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Friday

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Mrrrf, your so lucky ~Ozy~. >P My school starts today. But then again, you've already gone through the tortures of highschool and middleschool, so I guess its a fair thing. xDD

CoolLatios

um no
    Years
    • Seen May 6, 2014
    I start on Wednesday the 30th. The worst is that I cant wait for school ._.

It's getting boring when you spent all yoyr summer inside doing nothing, because you have no friends who live nearby ._.

Kitty-Kat

Shirley Huge Chest
    Years
    Becca starts September 5th. *dances* I cannot wait to see all my friends again! But at the same time I feel like I've been wasting my summer... *sigh*

The best part is... when I go back to school... I get to use my new Momiji Messenger bag I got! x3 I got it awhile ago but I never get to use it for anything... I also got a Jack Sparrow folder from HotTopic. (And Gir Cotton Candy flavored body mist, yum! <3)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    September fifth, which is a Tuesday. o_o; I still find it weird to hear about people going back to school in August. I've always started school after Labour Day. Though, I guess I wouldn't mind starting in August. The friend I'm staying with in Colorado right now starts school next week, but gets out in the beginning of June. x_X; So she gets a longer summer than me--I'd prefer that. XD;

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I start on Monday (the 21rst) and that's not good because I don't have my school stuff yet and some of my classes are messed up ;; It should be an intersting first week of school XD

Years
    • Seen Nov 7, 2010
    I'm pretty sure September 7th, I have to check the exact date..but it's around there.

Years
    I start school the first Thursday after labor day. So it's September 7th this year.

Spoiler:

(I get to be a Junior, but only the Seniors can drive to school so my mom has to take me and my younger brothers to school! :'()

Back