• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Years
  • I use my Reshiram on my main team. He isn't the best Pokemon, but I've always had a soft spot for dragons. He recently helped me beat Alder:)

lloebet

[color=#58FAD0][font=geo][u][i]Ancient[/i][/u][/fo
    Years
  • well i for one got mine to max level then i pretty much box it since most pokemon are better then legendarys.

psychomew2

Rank 1: Otsdarva
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2014
    I did what seems to be the most common answer to this question: used it for the final battle and then boxed it away. As far as fire ubers go, I prefer ho-oh XD.

Musharna

~random artist appeared~
    Years
  • I just beat the game (Black), if it was Zekrom I would box it, but because it's Reshiram and I love it's design, I'm pretty sure I'll keep it, train it and use it. The next task is to get Kyurem!

Zaicon

Gameplay Expert
    Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2019
    Unlike most people here, I kept it on my team and trained it with the rest of my Pokemon.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • So close to make the question sound like "WHAT DID YOU DO TO ZEKROM?!?!?!".
    So darn close. : P

After using it for the final battles VS N and Ghetsis, I humiliated Zekrom by dressing it up in embarassing accessories and putting it in Musicals at random times (or maybe it liked the Musicals who knows), but I eventually boxed it.

TheFred

Ace Trainer.
    Years
  • The Epic End of Legendaries

1. Caught Zekrom on White, Battled N and Ghetsis, Walked to the PokéCentre, Boxed it at lvl 51.
    2. Caught Reshiram on Black, Battled N and Ghetsis, Walked to the PokéCentre, Traded it on my White against a Patrat, Boxed it at lvl 51.

The End

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2016
    Boxed Zekrom right when I bring it back to life. Not a big fan of legendaries.

Genesect

Team Plasma Failure
    Years
  • Didn't actually boxed it, I put it in my party, used only when i'm in desperate trouble (e.g one Pokemon left, no Revives, no Potions, no Revival Herbs, no anything related to healing, which will happen only if you're really forgetful to buy supplies).

By the way, out of topic,

1. Caught Zekrom on White, Battled N and Ghetsis, Walked to the PokéCentre, Boxed it at lvl 51.
    2. Caught Reshiram on Black, Battled N and Ghetsis, Walked to the PokéCentre, Traded it on my White against a Patrat, Boxed it at lvl 51.

The End

Invisible Reshiram :)

Chiar

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2014
    Caught Reshiram, preferred my Lv. 48 Venipede to battle with Ghetsis and let it stay in a box.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 6, 2015
    I caught it.
    Beat N and Ghetis.
    Trained it, now me and zekky own the Unova region as Champions!!

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • i used mine in the battle with N and then it went into the pc. i have been thinking about training it tho

Back