• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Yeoya

Shiny Collector ♥
Years
  • I beat N and Ghetsis with Reshi, then dumped him in my PC box labeled "Legendary", Then I got Zekrom and did the same XD

(I don't keep Legends in my team)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Well, after I caught Reshiram, I used it in the battle against N and Ghetsis. Then I kept it on my team, until level 54 and decided to bring back the team member I replaced wtih Reshiram. It's still in the box, but I plan on training it one day. c: Though I highly doubt I'll have the patience to train it to level 100, I can barely stand training my main team to just level 65...

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I just put them away in the PC. I don't like to use Legendaries.

the :D

<- heracross ftw!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2012
    I caught James (Reshiram, lol) and I was using him in-game. And then my friend started complaining, we were going to have a battle, about how he's legendary, and I can't use him. So I replaced him, and I haven't used him since. The rest of my party is low 90's, so I assume should I have kept him I would have gone all the way with him.

MegaSlowBro.

泣かないで。
    Years
  • Boxed him after the fight with N. I was trying to find a way to add him to my team, but I don't really use legendaries to fight...they just entertain the other boxed pokemon. xD Besides, I already had a good setup and I didn't feel like making another one.

Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2016
    I didn't even use Zekrom for N and Ghetsis. I considered boxing my Accelgor for it, but decided against it, and that was a good decision on my part.

Musician of Literature

La musica es la fuerza...
    Years
  • I did catch Zekrom, however I don't like utilizing legendaries in battle, but I had to for N and Ghetsis as the plot states. So, after that, I let it rot and continued training my team in the post game.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I caught Reshiram with my masterball, boxed it, let my 5 year old sister play my black version for a couple of days, and I never saw my Reshiram again.

.-.

Back