• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Juzey

I love Shaymin!!!
Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2012
    Kept Zekrom in my party. I want it to learn Bolt Strike!

Saerith

Fear My Glitter!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 5, 2012
    zekroms currently in my box waiting to be trained up lol

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • I have Reshiram in my party most of the time, but i usually put it in my PC along with the rest of my main team, because i'm currently training a level 30+ team.

ObeyMudkips

Raichupacabra back up
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    I put Reshiram in the GTS for the request of Zekrom Level 9 and under.

sherreamethyst

Dragonite's Momma
    Years
  • My Reshiram since capture has remained UT in BOX 4, when given the option to be used in battle with N/Ghetsis I declined opting to use my in game team.

I declined too. I wanted to beat them with just my in-game team and no legendary help. I absolutley hate catching/using legendaries. I'm actually looking for someone to take Zekrom off my hands, LOL.

Nickmonster

I AmThe Best So Give It A Rest
    Years
  • On Black, I actually used him to beat the rest of the game.
    On White, he just sat in the box for the rest of the game.

Years
  • I am currently taking my Reshiram with me right now and it, along with Archeops, Chandelure, Samurott, Hydreigon and Gothitelle are my Unova Powerhouses.

PelipperMail

Banned
    Years
  • In White, I boxed Zekrom. In Black, I might use Resihram. Might. There's quite a high chance that I will, because I'm doing a playthrough atm where I'm only using Pokémon that I haven't used before - and I've never used a Reshiram.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    Boxed them both, since I prefer not to rely on legendary-class power ingame. I did use them for the final battles in the story, though, just because that was pretty epic. I'm currently doing a White Nuzlocke run, I might use Zekrom in that, depending on how things go there.

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
  • In both black and white I caught them, deposited them and left them untouched. I never use legendaries and I dont really like Zekrom and Reshiram anyway

ScarletCross

Cresselia Fan
    Years
  • I caught Zekrom (obviously) and then had him on my team. After a while I asked for Reshiram on GTS Trade and in like 2 days I got a Reshiram to. I put them both in my team and then trained them. After they got above level 90 I boxed them and made a new team. And that' what I did with Zekrom

Back