• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with Reshiram/Zekrom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
  • Reshiram: I filled up my boxes and passed him. I still need to catch him at Dragonspiral Tower.
    Zekrom: I RNG abused him. I have been cloning/trading him around.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I used my Zekrom for my In-Game team and its currently level 78.
    Its my 2nd Legendary Pokemon that I have used in-game and never boxed away.
    The 1st one's Mewtwo in HG/SS.

Ritzz

Bazinga
    Years
  • I worked so hard in training my team that I felt it unfair to boot one of them out and use Zekrom to face N and Ghetsis. x)

So I boxed it and put it on GTS for an Accelgor.

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2012
    Well, in my White game, I put my Zekrom in the box, same in my Black Game.

They're slow to raise, and I dont like Legendaries in my party.

DarkWolf13

Battle Subway Editor
    Years
  • I boxed Reshiram and kept Zekrom, due to being perfectly Adamant natured and shiny, he became my special flyer, because he can learn Fly and I needed a Dragon and Electric pokemon in my party so Zekrom's the one I need. He's currently boxed too because all I do is the Battle Subway because I have no one to battle

jcsimpson

Sing into my mouth
    Years
  • I used Zekrom for my battle with N and Ghetsis and then placed him in my PC once the battle was over.

Leavanny

YOU S3T MY SOUL 4L1GHT
    Years
  • I would have tried to SR for a shiny Reshiram if it wasn't impossible to encounter. I just catch it as quickly as I can, and leave it in the PC - I do the same with every other legendary Pokémon that I catch. If Reshiram was obtainable earlier in the game, though, I probably would use it.

TwiDragon

The fun shawl be doubled!
    Years
  • I thought that Zekrom and Reshriam couldn't be shiny O~O

I was bored one day and got them to lv100

Thats about it, then I use him for EXP Share running;

Years
  • I ended up boxing Zekrom after awhile of using him to beat normal trainers, and I traded the Reshiram I got for a... Mewtwo, if I remember correctly?

I don't like using Legendaries for my party, so it wasn't that hard of a decision for me. :P

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I actually made Reshiram faint the first time, but somehow the game said that Reshiram wanted me to capture it. My heart then melted like butter.

Still, I'm not a user of legendary Pokemon, so I had to box it in the end. D: </3

RESHIRAM WHY YOU LEGENDARY T.T

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back