• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What did you do with your Eevee?

Aura Vitae

Down, Sword Hand!
Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2019
    Traded it over to my brother's Pearl from my SS so that I could get a Glaceon and so that he could breed his own Eevee. Never bred mine myself though. Everytime I caught a Ditto my big brother got me to trade it over to his pearl and then other was traded over to his friend's Diamond.

PL50

I hate legendaries
    Years
  • For diamond, i evolved him to Umbreon.
    Platinum, i evolved him to espeon. Luckily it's a female.

i made both of them breed 7 babies thanks to them.

then i made jolteon, Glaceon, Flareon, Vaporeon, Leafeon c: and they all migrated to black....
    i have a eevee team :D

Years
  • did you:

evolve into jolteon using the thunder stone

evolve into vaporeon using the water stone

evolve into flareon using the fire stone

evolve into espeon while training with high friendship in the morning

evolve into umbreon while training with high friendship at night

All of the above. I bred Eevee too, for a chance of getting Shiny. I took Glaceon as my Ice type in Diamond. :)

Xilfer

Just won't die.
    Years
  • Traded mine over to my sister, who was desperate for one (She ones Platinum, I own Soulsilver). She says she's going to use the Masuda Method to get a shiny one (She has a Japanese Ditto which, a.k.a, was graciously traded from me, again, where did I get it? GTS)

So basically, what Eevee? I have no Eevee.

PikachuGuy

THOSE CHU'Z
    Years
  • Right now, he's just in my PC. I'm going to breed him for all the forms before I evolve him. But when I'm done, I'm going to evolve him into Umbreon.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I evolved my Eevee into an Umbreon through level up (and of course friendship) at night. I've always had a liking for that particular Eeveelution.

Aorio

this love will see me through.
    Years
  • I bred it and then evolved one into an Umbreon, but I never used either of them on my team.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2020
    I made my Eevee into a Jolteon and used him with my red Gyarados. If someone tried to counter Jolteon with Earthquake I switched to Gyarados who then takes no damage. If someone tried to counter Gyarados with Thunderbolt I switch to Jolteon who then heals 25% of max HP. =D

Back