• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with your Pansage/Pansear/Panpour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snivy286

Snivy Rules!
Years
  • I actually raised my Panpour to level 43, frustrated that it wouldn't evolve :) But then I realized you needed the Water Stone and you could get it in Castelia City. A friend told me that over Wi-Fi on my Black Version :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I got Pansear, used it for the first and 2nd gyms. Boxed it after that. Then right after the eighth gym, I got a fire stone and evolved it into Simisear, and traded it for a Gothitelle.

Melinda

[b][i][color=#fff]#teamsonia[/color][/i][/b]
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2022
    During my first run through I got Pansear and he never left my party, but now during my playthroughs I just leave it in my box or release it.

echolocated

rated R for robocop
    Years
  • Got Pansage, used it up to Castelia IIRC, evolved it post-storyline(I never knew you could get a stone in Castelia :P), then, of course, I boxed it.
    Why is everyone hating on the evos? They look really cool.

Years
    • Seen Jun 13, 2012
    I guess I'm one of the few people that used their monkey things. :c
    It did become HM slave as all its moves are HMs, but it's pretty useful for me.
    Now it's almost as loved as my Serperior.
    Almost.

Years
  • I used my Pansear against Cilan (I chose Oshawott as my starter obviously) then boxed it after the Nacrene Gym victory, I eventually evolved him into Simisear after catching a Panpour and Pansage and evolving them as well.

So yeah, I have the entire trio of elemental monkeys but they are currently sitting in the PC.

Magica

Miss Magic
    Years
  • Used my Panpour until the end of the game (by then it had evolved), then figured I'd put her in the daycare rather than box. She is now making eggs with Sir Simisear. The end.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • In my first playthrough I got Pansage, used it in the gym, evolved it, and used it in my final team.
    In my second playthrough as soon I was able to get a Deerliong I ditched the Simisage.

Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2014
    I used mine all the way to the elite four and completed the game with him :o

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
  • The first time I played it (Japanese version), I was rather unfamiliar with the Unovan Pokemon and tried to train my Pansear so that I could evolve it. At least until the sixth gym I started to feel that it wasn't catching up with my other Pokemon, and THEN found out that it was supposed to suck before evolution. >T
    In the end I boxed it around that time, in favour of Darmanitan.

The second time I played it (English version), I boxed it right after the first gym, and was Fire-type-less for a while.

hinkage

Everyone currently in an argument with this member
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Nothing, it's an awful Pokemon.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    I kept Pansear in my team throughout my playthrough of Pokémon Black, I think I decided to evolve it just after the 7th gym, seeing as I wanted it to learn Crunch. :3

Disko_Rock

Pokémon Therapist
    Years
  • In my current playthrough of Black it's a Cut slave in my PC.

In White I used it to battle first Gym then boxed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back