• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you do with your Pansage/Pansear/Panpour?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webdemon

Meh! Seems legit
Years
  • I ditched my Pansear for a traded Tepig (Since I needed the evolved fighting type for Lenora :D). After that...My in game team was built!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Used my pathetic Pansear to defeat Cilan, and then boxed it straight after. Really, really, really did not like any of the monkey trio.

DualBlade

The Umbreon Lover
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 24, 2013
    I Used Pansear and defeat Cilan.

Then i Stored it into my PC.

Until when i needed Cut, I Put it in my team.

Halcyon

peace and serenity
    Years
  • I used my Pansage to defeat Cress' Panpour, then I used it for HM Cut. I later left it in the daycare for a while, and evolve it into Simisage. And then I boxed it, lol. :D

Pansage and Simisage look great though, they're my favourites out of the monkey trio.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2014
    I used my Pansear in a couple of battles and for cut for a little then put it in the daycare. After I finished the main game, it had levelled up a bit so it could be stronger. :D

marcc5m

what
    Years
  • I used my Pansear for a while but when he got too weak and something better came along I boxed him, just like my Herdier. Both were evolved post-game though.

Hypno

OT: Eggaro
    Years
  • I kept mine on my team all the way. Pansage was the grass type Pokemon on my team. It was a pain having to level him up and not evolving him because of not learning any attacks if you evolved him early on.

Years
    • Seen Dec 17, 2011
    Simisage was part of my team in White. It was actually pretty physically strong.

Thrash

Feebas Führer
    Years
  • Pokémandias; said:
    I chucked that worthless abomination before I even saw what it was. Red, green, blue. Makes no difference. They all are hideous and therefore unworthy of my time and love.

This x9001. In my second play-through, I didn't even grab my elemental monkey. I'm very disappointed in the base stats and just how.....hideous they are. Especially Panpour, as that's the one I wound up with first time around.

Nijiri

Manectric Fangirl.
    Years
  • I've got a Pansear after hearing that I have to fight Cilan. Pansear gave me a miserable time when I trained it though - I'm not really patient with grinding. I personally thought that my monkey was very useful in most of my playthrough afterwards - although I boxed him before I had to fight N.

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • I received a Panpour. Before I started Black I knew I was going to have a hard time finding a water-type pokemon that I liked. Well at first I boxed it, then actually used it on my team for a good while, then made it my HM slave. Since I kept it on my team for a good while, it's not only my HM slave, but my extra pokemon on hand. I trained it up pretty well. Simipour should consider itself lucky xD Not many of my HM slaved get trained up that much lol.

Sector

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Ohio
    • Seen Oct 10, 2016
    Well I just straight up released it. Do not like the look of the trio-Monkeys

smurf

Veteran Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2015
    after i recived pansage i beat the gym with it then i boxed it for a lil while the i trained it now its one of my favorites of course its a What did you do with your Pansage/Pansear/Panpour? badass simisage

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • 1. Black (JP) - boxed it immediately
    2. White (US) - used as trade fodder
    3. Black (US) - used as trade fodder

I really dislike the monkeys. Only good thing about them is that guy in Castelia who gives you a free stone for them... because you can use it on something else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back