• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you eat today?

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
Years
  • Food

Breakfast, croissants. Then later, I had a snack which I brought from the shop up the road from school; that was like a cereal bar. Then came home (didn't have anything for lunch, just wasn't hungry or anything) I had Curry for Dinner. I regret eating Peppers in curry, it was just... eww. ><

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    A mini chicken pie, a twix, chicken curry with rice and just now a bowl of cereal. Exciting times \o/

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • So far, I've had a bowl of Special K for breakfast, and some blueberry pancakes for lunch. Both were very nice. Not sure what's going to happen re: food tonight, as I don't think that far ahead.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Regular breakfast: 2 toasts with some cheese, four pieces of bread with butter, milk with chocolate, a glass of juice and 3 cookies.

Mid-morning: A ham sandwich with some olive oil.

Lunch: A vegetable purée and chicken wings with curry sauce and fries. And a youghourt.

oocyst

SOFTware
    Years
  • My usual breakfast which is porridge with chocolate sprinkles (Don't ask). Had 3 slices of bread for lunch, 2 with peanut butter and one with lemon curd. And I had a lot of my dad's delicious spaghetti for dinner. Now I'm hungry again..

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Today I woke up, usually I have coffee or tea but today I thought a morning beer was in order it was a good idea

Had some cold pizza leftover from last night

skipped lunch because I didn't have the time to eat properly

got home, had cheese and marmite in a roll

then pasta bake for dinner

this is a good form of an average day

Alec Empire

Are you ready to testify?
    Years
  • Had some orange juice with my Rice Krispies.
    Has a bagel mid-morning.
    Had chicken and rice for lunch.
    Ate some chips in the afternoon.
    Now, i'm currently cooking some Pork Chops, with a side of Shallots, Asparagus and Baby Tomatoes.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • A burger, fries, and some particularly nasty-tasting store brand corn chips for lunch today.

Wal-Mart brand, which I will always be the victim of as long as I'm living at home... Most of their food is quite nasty.

Ayselipera

Today I had a turkey wrap for breakfast with half a slice of cheese and a little mayo with one water bottle.
    Lunch at school I always skip, but I had two saltine crackers if that counts for anything and another water bottle.
    Then when I got home I seasoned some broccoli and had a small piece of baked skinless chicken with it plus one of those sugar free water flavoring packets for another water bottle.

Probably will make a pot of tea in a few moments and drink a lot more water, but as for food I'm done for the day.

Back