• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you learn today?

kohei

Pizzaman.
Years
  • I did learn that Scrin are pretty powerless early game, though they are buff to a point of being uber end game.

Other than that, a Persian named "Sparta" will cause a time paradox.

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    I learned today why everyone is in such a bad mood.

It's monday. >_>
    I also learned to wake up 20 minutes earlier.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • I learned that I wanna go back to school even though it's summer.

I miss every single one of my classmates! :(

You sure that you aren't Abby in disguise with a new account?

What I learned today: that a japanese singer called Ai Otsuka exists, and that she is not human, because she is more likely a plushie than a human. Also, she cannot sing except for a few selected songs, but everyone likes her anyway due to Cuteness Supremacy~

healberry

ƒ(x)=databox³ - δ
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Moon
    • Seen Nov 20, 2014
    Today I learned that even though I can do double the amount of work and effort that anybody else can in a homework assignment, it still won't amount to anything if it doesn't answer the original question.

PS: Yes, I learned this during AP US History class today. I wrote a 27 page homework assignment as compared to others who had 9 pages, and they still did better than I did because I over-elaborated on everything. >.>

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    I learn that Pokerus is actually a good thing.
    Shut up. T.T; I'm slow...

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • I learnt, that even if you walk around in rain and strong wind for over 2 hours and don't have a good day, it still won't deter you from a job that you find truelly gratifying, and one that you love each day.

X3

Shiny Umbreon

光るブラッキー
    Years
  • Today, I learned 5 = 20.

It's because I had an x2 (square) and I needed to take off one answer (the negative one because it was about a polygon's width or something like that) but I got 5 and 20. When I tried to replace x with 5 and 20, I got the same answer. Incredible! Try yourselves:

100 = x * (25 + 25 - 2x) / 2

I don't remember the whole exercise, though, but I got that equation, and it was correct.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • Oh, I discovered some new terrain in my bro's new game and I figured some stuff out etc etc. Not much, but it is still learning somethin' new. ;D

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I learn that thieves are so stupid, they had actually take the broken phone which I left behind on purpose. The phone was useless because it was underwater for a few hours a few days ago.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I learn that friends can be really annoying when it comes to certain things.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I learned about my phobia for balloons...
    Please don't make fun of me. o_o;

Back