• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen what did you scream at the top of your lungs when you heard the news?

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 4, 2019
12 AM: Went to bed expecting it to be some event announcement for BW2.

7:30 AM: Ready for College.

8 AM: Curiosity won me over to check Serebii.

8:10 AM: Mouth drops in astonishment. "Holy Machiavelli in Macaroni!" A new game, a new region, gorgeous graphics, and some awesome starters and legends!

*:11 AM Gamefreak, make this game freakin amazing!

Ω Ruby and α Sapphire

"Yes a brand new Pokemon for the 3DS! OMG I can't wait!" Is what I yelled when I found out the news. Now I'm grounded for waking everyone up.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I was most excited about the world wide release tbh. Also the male protag looks adorable and I wish we got a better look at the female one because she also seems adorable but not sure yet. But as for screaming I didn't really do so for anything haha.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I was in College and I checked it up during my lunch break. So I couldn't make much reaction in a public place. It was a bit like, do you know when you can't afford to react because people will think you're crazy...so you just lose track of time and shuffle around uncomfortably in your chair?

I'm kinda sorry I looked at it then though because I had difficulty concentrating for the rest of the day....

Last edited:

SaniOKh

Too old for this stuff
Years
I was in College and I checked it up during my lunch break. So I couldn't make much reaction in a public place.

Same here, but for me it was at work. I checked the news on my cell, said to a coworker "Gen 6. Oh yeah!" and then we spent the lunch break watching and discussing the trailer.

BanditThePikachu

The Raichu of awesome
Years
Truthfully... I screamed (not literally, more like a soft yell if that makes sense. :P) "NOOOO!"
But as I see more things about it, I'm starting to like it and it hasn't even come out yet!
I mean, since it's on a new handheld, there could be MANY new possibilities!

Zelda

⍃⍍⍄ ⍃⍍⍄
Years
  • Age 8
  • +
  • Seen Sep 15, 2020
I COULDN'T SCREAM BECAUSE I AM SICK SO I JUST USED CAPS TO EXPRESS MY OPINION TO MY FRIENDS ON HERE.

As I was watching everything, I was spamming (dont spam kids) ASDJFKSDFJDKSJF all over IRC/PS server. I was really at a loss of words so basically "ASJKFSDFOSDUF FJKSFF ASOU !!!! OMG" was my reaction, and still will be as we get more info.

Years
  • Seen Feb 1, 2013
I kind of was like "OHMEGEE A 3DS POKEMON GAME!"
then i went to school and told all of my friends about it even though they don't play pokemon.

M4

Freedom of teh speech!!!!!!!!!
Years
  • Age 20
  • Seen Feb 5, 2013
Lol saving money for 3DS and game. woot

Unknown#

'Cause why not?
Years
OH MY GOD! NINTENDO! YOU FINALLY MADE A REAL FULL 3D POKEMON ADVENTURE! AND A PORTABLE ONE WITH AN EPIC DEER THING AT THAT!

I then proceeded to text my gamer friends, who I assume had a reaction like the one above.

Back