• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen What did you use your mascot for?

Years
    I used my Zekrom to trade for Reshiram, then I traded the Reshiram for a Zekrom from another guy XD

Any reason why? Was it for your pokedex?

i'm pretty sure people only used him to beat the story, because they aren't allowed in wfc battles, but in theory people could use them in battles with friends. I only used mine to beat the story but they aren't too bad. I like the mascots from some of the other games more though.

Last edited:
    Years
    Any reason why? Was it for your pokedex?

i'm pretty sure people only used him to beat the story, because they aren't allowed in wfc battles, but in theory people could use them in battles with friends. I only used mine to beat the story but they aren't too bad. I like the mascots from some of the other games more though.
    I don't have any friends so my Reshiram sits in my box after hitting L100 :(

Ciax

Ledian Used Starlight!
    Years
    Reshiram and Zekrom live their lives away happily in my PC box. I occasionally bring them out just to have a battle or two with them.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    I can now confirm that I used it against N and Ghetsis. However, I didn't waste the Full Restore or any healing items on it, and it died twice. The Pokémon coming in finished the job immediately. I have not yet decided whether I will use it later on, and it's currently boxed at Lv.50.

Cyclone

Back