• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen What did you use your Master Ball on?

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
Years
  • Sapphire, Kyogre.
    Sapphire(2nd Time), Kyogre
    Emerald, Raquaza(Groudon was cought with an Ultra ball, Kyogre, I forget)
    LeafGreen, completely forgot, think it was Zapdos maybe

Years
  • FireRed: Suicune
    Emerald: I'll probably end up using it on Lati@s, since the other six can be obtained with regular balls. But I can clone Master Balls in Emerald, can't I?

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
  • I used mine on my Kyogre (in Sapphire), due to its importance. :)
    I actually do the tedious work when catching Lati@s :(, but in a way, it's worth it...
    But if I find a shiny that can Self-Destruct, etc., of course I'll use my Master Ball (and hopefully get another one)!

Years
  • I used mine on Azelf- I just couldnt be bothered to spend all that time catching it as there was nothing else I needed to use it on at the time.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2013
    I recently used a Master Ball on a shiny Electrode I found in Emerald, I didn't want it to explode on me.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Blue version, very young, a little boy named Ryan obtained the Master Ball... what did he use it on, you ask? A... *drum roll* Muk. ^___^ I wanted to see if it worked. :D;; Ahaha.

Lol, I did the same thing in Blue, but I caught a Jigglypuff instead. And then I nicknamed it Britney.. 8D;;

As for the 3rd gen, I used them on first legendary/shiny I ran into. For Emerald, I just mass cloned them, so now I get to waste them on all sorts of pokemon since I'm too lazy to catch anything.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I wasted it on a Wurmple lv. 3. Just checked if it really works. Restarted and used it on Groudon, when I lowered it's HP to about 23.

Synx

A Pro Newb
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    I never use it...
    ill wait till my eyes pop out from something ill see, then ill use it.

Tyranitar042

Tyranitar King
    Years
    • Age 34
    • US
    • Seen Feb 15, 2013
    i used mine on kyogre the first time but found out it was just as easy as using a net ball to catch so i restarted it

Back