• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What did you want one year ago today?

s0nido

turn up the engine
Years
  • I wanted a lot of things, actually. I wanted a new computer, a new DS (my current one won't turn on >:-( ) and for people to stop hassling me about anything and everything.

I have a new computer, I'm getting a DSi in September and almost everyone's leaving me alone. ^__^

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen Mar 19, 2024
    I wanted more friends since I had almost none (but now I'm back at that same spot, at least as far as IRL friends go). I was really losing my mind last summer. I might go so far as to say I felt worse back then than I did when I started having boy troubles again later.

I wanted to get the hell out of student housing, and get a pet, too (as they aren't allowed in housing), both of which I did last September. I got a second pet in January, and I'm still living with them in the same apartment :3

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
  • Last year I wanted a 360.

And the year before that, a 360.

This year I said screw it and I'm just saving the money myself...and spend it on a DSi:D

Citrinin

Nephrotoxic.
    Years
  • I can't remember. It would be around holiday time, so these are the two most likely situations.

If it wasn't holidays yet: "I want the holidays to come. T_T"

If it was the holidays: "I don't want the holidays to end. D:"

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Hmm, last year.... I wanted to go to a certain private high school because that is where a nice chunk of my good friends were going, we went to a private school before so most people were staying in private schooling for high school. Instead I was sent to a high school where I knew no one. Being as shy as I am I don't make friends easily, and by high school most people are usually in a clique and not looking to meet new people. My shyness proved true, and so did the unwelcoming cliques, so I've only made a few friends. The only thing I've gotten out of the whole student body change was a fresh start and no reputation.

There's nothing I really want now, I must be worn out from my big wish last year. *shot*

Ayselipera

I was going to start taking the bus to school once summer was over so I asked my parents for an Ipod so I wouldn't be bored on the way there. I ended up getting one too :)

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
  • I wanted to get out of summer school since I was getting tired of it. It was summer time and I wanted to relax but couldn't because of summer school. IT didn't happen till like two weeks before school started.

I learned a very important lesson that summer. Don't take summer school.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    More than anything, I wanted an awesome Summer I'd never forget. I sorta got what I wished for, and a tiny bit of it is for the wrong reasons.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • Last year I wanted to be a friendly person who everyone likes. I guess that didn't work out too well. I also wanted to be a hacker, but I got bored.

And I wanted a certain someone to talk to me, they do. At least I achieved one thing.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • To find my true self. And after exploring, and experimenting with the different sides of my character, I finally found it, that balance of all specific traits, also known as my true self. :D

It has paid off in dividends as well, people like it...or so it seems. :3
    Not to mention the fact that it's opened my mind in many ways. I am no longer racist, homophobic nor am I sexist. (not that I was really any of those before then, but now I'm even less inclined to be any of the above)

Camisado

a therapeutic chain of events
    Years
  • I wanted to be out of my previous relationship, because it had stopped going anywhere for both of us...and his interests were elsewhere.

And now, not only am I out of it, but I have someone new who is fantastic =D

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • A pony. >:

I wanted a trip, a vacation. I finally got it, but it wasn't to anywhere fun like the beach I wanted to go to. It was just... cold. And dark. AND RONERY. ;A;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well, I don't really need anything one year ago. I just want a True Friend, one of friends were like using me, but I know that ever since. I really hate her, she'll never learned until today.

Back