• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do I Need To Learn Before Making A Hack

Status
Not open for further replies.

RabiesGuy

Frozen Heart
Years
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    Somebody help me , i'm just a Newb and i don't know what I need before making a hack , please help me

Years
  • Goto Documents and tutorialsto learn
    Goto The Toolxbox for the tools you need.(Thank to makunouchi for pointing that out.)
    Mods are sure to lock this up...
    Next time you have a question about rom hacking,go to Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

The Scrapbox isn't for making threads about questions, its for jotting down ideas for your hack.
    You should read the Rules of the Scrapbox before making a thread here next time.

This fits this thread best:

No asking for hacking help outside the stuck threads.
    While this forum has threads for help with hacks, it is not a forum for recruiting staff or requesting hack help. If your thread is a stub idea and it's asking for help, the Help Recruitment thread in the Team Discussions forum is for you.

Sorry for being a little harsh, but rules are rules.

~T

Last edited:

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Not only does documents and tutorials work, but go to the toolbox to get the tools you need, and ask simple questions like this in the simple question thread.
    mods are locking this up soon because it is a pointless thread.
    doesn't anyone ever read the rules anymore?

Years
  • Not only does documents and tutorials work, but go to the toolbox to get the tools you need, and ask simple questions like this in the simple question thread.
    mods are locking this up soon because it is a pointless thread.
    doesn't anyone ever read the rules anymore?
    I'll edit and add a link to the toolbox =p.

Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2021
    This topic is pointless, if you want to learn look through tutorials and ask questions in the simple questions thread. There is no need to make a topic.

*Locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back