• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do people in the Pokemon World eat? (New)

Snowdrop

Back and ready to babble!
    Years
    I don't think they eat Pokemon, personally. I remember when I was young they showed normal animals (fish) swimming around in the sea, so I guess either the Pokemon world would be intended by the creators to have chicken, cows, etc. OR they used technology to make a meat substitute. I can't see the innocent world of Pokemon butchering a Miltank lmao. Other than that, I'm sure they eat rice. Lots and lots of rice XD

MiTjA

Poké-atheist
    Years
    If I had to come up with a serious answer it would be the following:

People and pokemon in the pokemon world eat all kinds of vegetables/fruits, which are even more diverse, varied and exotic than what we know in the real world, reaching into far wider ranges of nutrients and having way enough to cover everything needed on their own.

Of course that probably would not be the official standpoint...but I would like it :)

Back