• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you always drink in the morning?

What do you always drink in the morning?

• Orange Juice

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Tea

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Milk

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Watahh!

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
  • usually milk, but if I require a particularly high caffeine intake, it is either coffee or Mountain Dew. :P

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Usually Milk! but sometimes juice for freshness!

Cornelius

Video Game Addict
    Years
  • I drink water. For most of the day, that's all I drink, but if happen to have a gallon of chocolate milk, I'll squeeze that in somewhere.

Wulf

Am I kawaii know? Uguu~
    Years
  • A nice fresh cup of fun and productivity...shame I ran out of it 16 years ago. So I had to subsitute it with ice tea.

matt561

Your French Charizard
    Years
  • I like a nice black coffe as thick as tar with neough sugar to kill an elephant in it,Otherwise on a nice lie-in day I enjoy a nice class of orange juice.

Years
  • Water.
    Mainly because it hydrates my body better than anything else.

Also, I don't see the point in spending money on the above drinks when at University. XD
    It will just get stolen ><'

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Usually a hot chocolate since I like warm drinks in the morning and I don't like tea or coffee. If I'm actually eating breakfast though, I'll usually have milk with it.

Back