• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you always drink in the morning?

What do you always drink in the morning?

• Orange Juice

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Coffee

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Tea

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Milk

Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Watahh!

Votes: 12 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    A glass of orange juice for the vitamin C, and a glass of water for hydration.
    Orange juice hydrates you also, it does have water. In fact, orange juice hydrates almost as much if not exactly as much as water. The only difference is..orange juice has more of a nutritional value.

I drink water. Or, if my mom got some a glass of Strawberry Kiwi juice. X3~

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
    I usually drink warm water to wake me up (:

Coffee comes occassionally only when I've burnt the midnight oil studying.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    I always drink milk in the morning. And I drink light milk, specifically. Not full-cream or no-fat milk, just light milk.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Usually I drink Chocolate Milk at the morning when I going to school. Every summer, I drink tea/ iced tea at the morning but sometimes I drink Orange juice if we run out of tea.

MUSION

>:)
    Years
    Tea, my Mum brings a cup up to me every morning :)

Though I'll occasionally fall back to sleep and wake up to a cold cup of tea >_<

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Usually just juice. Im always really thirsty in the morning so juice does the job. =P

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    In the winter, I have either hot chocolate, or fruit tea.

Other times, I have apple juice, I prefer it to orange juice.

Hagumi

For a sick boy
    Years
    I always drink coffee in the morning; it wakes me up and makes me feel ready for the day ahead. I also have some orange/apple juice or water after I've had my coffee, I don't know why though.

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
    Years
    I get up have either some cerial or a bagel and a nice cold glass of water (with ice)
    Don't like milk that much~

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    I used to drink milk every morning, but for about the last three months I've been drinking water and only water during the morning. No idea why. XD

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    Roughly 98% of the time its water but if my parents want me to try something else its usually milk or orange juice.

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    My mom usually has homemade iced tea ready for us, so I drink that. On the rare day that she doesn't make it, Tropicana orange juice will suffice.

Back