• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you call the currency?

• Total voters
    Years
    I like the idea of them just being referred to as PokéCredits, but I like to think that this particular type of money is ONLY used for Trainers registered with the Pokémon League (By which I mean their information is put into the League Registry once they become a Trainer) and that this kind of money is only usable for Pokémon related things. Battle money and the like get added to your total on your Trainer Card, which is usable somewhat like a Savings Card (or whatever you guys call it in the US)

Other people in the Pokemon Universe, like businesses and corporations, use a general currency like the Coins at the Game Corner, and aren't usable in things like Pokémarts.

Fantastique

Farewell, seashell .
    Years
    • Seen Jan 30, 2011
    Poke...always have, always will.
    "THIS TM IS SO EXPENSIVE! It's, like, a bazillion Poke!"

yes this is typical of me be quiet

Demigod

umop ap!sdn
    Years
    Pokédollar is the currency used in all known regions of the Pokémon world. Its symbol is

Back