• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you call your parents?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
  • Mom: Mom, Madre, Mere (too lazy to add accents there, if any), Mother
    Dad: Dad, Daddy
    Phil: Phil

...Yeah, I'm not too interesting, am I?

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Mom is mom and Dad is dad. That's about it.
    I hardly call them anything different, but occasionally I'll call my mom "Mother" or her first name to get her attention. Does anyone else do that?

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    I call my Dad 'Dad' and my mother 'Mom'. Sometimes I use native language though :3

Kaminari

Future Pokemon Master ✗✗
    Years
  • Depends on my tone/what I'm saying. xD
    My grandma has us call her Nana. I call(ed) both my grandpa's Papa.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mine is.. kind of weird.

I've always lived with my mom and my grandpa, but now it's just my mom and myself.

When I was little I called my mom 'mama', but now I call her 'mom'. Sometimes when I'm trying to act goofy I call her 'mommy'. & I always called my grandpa 'papa'. Never met my dad.

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I call my mom 'Mom' and my dad, when I speak about him, 'Dad'. Sometimes I slip and call my dad 'Daddy' though, because he died when I was pretty young and that's what I usually called him then. :\

Years
  • Mostly I just call them "Mom" and "Dad". Rarely though, a "Mommy" or "Daddy" will slip out of my mouth when I am talking to them.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Mom & (Poppy or Dad). I don't have the feeling to even call my 'Mom',Mommy anymore. That's cause I think it's childish.

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    i guess you could say my family is a lil unconventional. i call my mother mother, majher, or mwam. and i call greg greg, if father figures count as parents. my brother figure is gary, gay, or rena. i'm sav or banana. then we've got a bunch of pets they have about ten names each so i just wont even go there

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
  • I call my mother "Maman" and my father "Papa" :D
    But sometimes I just shorten it to "M'man" or "P'pa"
    Yes I know french is weird xD

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I call my mom "momma" but when I'm try to milk something out of her I say "mother" or "mom." As for her spouse I just call him by his first name. If I were to meet my dad I'm sure I would say "dad" or "father" because saying "daddy" wouldn't feel right to me for some reason :|. Grandparents and other adult relatives I call the by there relative postion such as Aunt, Uncle, Grandpa, Grandma and put there first name in front of it C:.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I call my Dad ''Papa'' and my Mom either ''Mum'', ''Ma'' (when I am angry) or ''Momma. xD

Back