• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you call your Rival?

Clemeh

Bug/Dark/Poison/Grass Lover xD
    Years
    I dont know if theres another thread already like this, I hope their isn't I just wondered what you call your Rival in the games.

I usually call him Gary or whatever lol. But in DP I called him damion

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    I got bored with the narrative 2nd time round, so i gave him an inappropriate name i'd get told off for posting :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2009
    I got bored with the narrative 2nd time round, so i gave him an inappropriate name i'd get told off for posting :)
    Same. Very inappriopriate, but extremely funny when at the beginning of the game his mom runs into your house and asks "Where is my little _____?"

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Well I usually pick my friends name, but one time I named myself Jerry and my rival Tom, so I was the mouse and rival a cat. lol :)

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I usually just name mine stupid, only for humor. "Stupid is on his way to Vielstone" xD

El Gofre

I'm Back.
    Years
    • Age 92
    • Seen Mar 23, 2023
    You think thats funny? Try naming it after various human appendages that are thought of as profanity.

Years
    I called mine Arthur as that is my only real life mate that plays D/P and any Pokemon game.

Think I might go for a funnier/ruder name in the next game that comes out, whenever that will be.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2010
    I mostly name my rivals something immature but not inappropriate like Fatty or Smelly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2009
    I call my Barry in pearl and shiny gold, fire red and red is it Gary. In gold are it jesie:)

Last edited:
    Back