• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you call your Rival?

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    I guess it would be funny if you named him some idiot.

"Some idiot is here to see you" XDDDDD

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I named my rival always blue because my first game was red and blue was the opposite version and from then on I just kept it the same.

2B a master

retired trainer
    Years
    I named mine Dick. In past games I usually make my name in the game Some random name and name my rival the same name so it sounds funny.

BakingBluePotatoe

The Red Death Alchemist
    Years
    I always call him Yuki the first time. Second time, I'm the "rival" (boy) so I call myself "Yuki" so I choose to name him Gary the second time.

I guess it would be funny if you named him some idiot.

"Some idiot is here to see you" XDDDDD

haha xDD

That made my day!

Minuteman III

More Boosters!
    Years
    I named hin in LG "Tupolev". I'm "Ramius". I just recently finished The Hunt for Red October, and in it a captain named Tupolev was trying to destroy Ramius. Welcome to my thought process.

Charchic

The 3rd Member of the Elite 4
    Years
    I called mine Curry. I dunno why. I was just in my house, and I called my rival Curry. It didn't make sense though if his mum says, "Where is my little Curry" hmm.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    let's see in Silver version I called him ??? the first tme cuz i thought u had to give the officer that actual name. Then the second time it was Daniel cuz there was some idiot kid at school who played pokemon that I hated with that name. In Sapphire I didnt care all that much so i dont remember. Then in Fr I called my rival Dikweed. In D/P he's just Lozer

Back