• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do if a bug gets on you?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
Years
  • OOOMMMMGGGGGGG GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF GET IT OFF!!!!! X_____x *shrieks*

...^ That's more of less the gist of it...XD;

~Kelsey

Chizzy

Comic coming soon...
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    I like bugs, and if its not a fly or a biting bug I let it crawl over my hands. Bitting Bugs are killed. Flys feel the mighty Towel.

Muse

'The Underdog Trainer'
    Years
  • If a bug gets on me, I usually use a piece of paper or somthing to redirect it back to the ground and away from me! I have this thing about not killing bugs if I can help it. ^^' If its a mosquito or something flying, I'll just brush it off. Bees, however, I WILL freak out a little bit. I found out that you can usually blow bees away without getting stung or anything though. The little bee will be all like, "GAH! Big gust of wind! Fly away!"

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2007
    I just react in a wierd way... then people look at me in an odd way. xD;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • It depends what kind of bug
    a spider (except for a daddy-longlegs) I freak out. But it's strictly because they can make webs and I hate webs!
    ladybug, lightningbug (those type) I let them crawl around and I may even jar them
    mosquito: I hit them! But sometimes I go into mosquito shock and I just stare at it, with it's needle in my skin, pumping out the blood and inserting it's saliva, making an itchy swollen patch.

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    If it's a spider, I'll freak out and try to get it off. If it's anything else, I'll just shake my arm or hit it off.

Years
  • Depends on the bug~

If it's just a small bug, such as a regular house fly or a gnat or mosquito, the most I'll probably do is just swat it away. Larger bugs usually elicit a single yelp from me, and then a sudden frenzy to shake them off, especially if they startle me by making noise (had that happen once, a bug landed on my shoulder and I didn't realize it was there until it buzzed in my ear. Startled me quite a bit, it did). Same thing applies to things like spiders - while I don't mind seeing spiders, I'd rather they stay as far away as possible - and ants...since we get fire ants around here, which you do not want to let stay on you.

Rena Ryuugu

はぅ〜
    Years
  • I scream and run around and swat at it until it's either gone or dead. I try to run away from them (Which doesn't normally work...)

Oh em gee, I hate bugs!

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • It depends...If I let the bug crawl on me, I don't mind X3 But if it catches me by surprise I usaully freak out and swat it away :O

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Haha. Funny question. I kill the friggin thing by any means possible. Fly swatter, rolled up piece of paper, tissue, shoe, whatever might be handy at the moment. I never kill fireflies though because they pwn every other insect. XD

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • It depends what the bug looks like...if its pretty colours and doesnt bite and/or sting, then its fine. But if it does bite and/or sting, and its hideous, then I'll most likely freak out. XD

♥ Karli-li

sv-lucia-sv

me...only me...no-one else...
    Years
  • if its sumthing like a spider im fine with it but if its a mosquito i find the nearest peice of paper and*splat*...i also dont like catapillars n moths they freak me out to the max....XD

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
  • Well if it's just a fly or a mosquito I just brush it off since they'll leave by themselves. If it's a bigger bug that crawls or something like that I flick it off.

Back