• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you do when you are depressed/angry?

HyPeRsHoCk

Lerk
Years
  • I just keep going through everyday life. I just laugh less, and have less fun. I hate being depressed. :/ I miss the days where I was always happy and hardly felt any emotion. Before I got a gf...

Hyper Chibi Absol

The Chibiest Absol ever :3
    Years
  • When I'm depressed, I give off a solemn look and am completely silent... I don't want to talk verbally at all.

When angry, I mutter to myself and glare, even if it's at nothing.

I'm a very silent person in all...

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • I'll just transfer my anger to a paper. I mean I'll just draw and doodle the source of my anger and rip it in two. If I'm depressed, I'll just sleep.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    If I'm angry, I stay angry.
    If I'm depressed, I stay depressed.
    That's how it is, I just lose steam quickly.

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
  • Huh... It's really hard to make me angry. Maybe if someone like, rips off my work. Then that sorta bugs me. But I'd just tell them that's not cool and give them a look. Like my *Really?? That's pretty Laaaame.* expression. I'd prolly be more annoyed than angry though.
    When I DO get angry, it's usually at something my mom or bro did. Then I just play my music super loud. Or play my guitar fast and hard. Even better, play my electric guitar turned up crazy high. ^_^ But I do that when I'm happy too.
    When I'm depressed... I listen to music as well.
    I tend not to show people when I'm emotional. I'm just like that. I'll keep it to myself and learn how to deal with it on my own.

Lo-chan

Seme Dara will get you :o
    Years
  • I usually just listen to music or write, sometimes draw. If I'm feeling super upset/angry then I'll just end up crying for a few minutes and just be alone. It's rare for me to get really upset/angry though.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
  • Hm well, normally if I'm feeling down or something; I either go listen to some music, draw some Pokemon art, watch tv or a Dvd or I play my Nintendo DSi. But sometimes it helps to talk about whats bothering you. Although I will say I rarely do that, I like to deal with things on my own. I recently got my heart broken and for a couple of weeks I was down, but I realized that theres no point in crying over it forever. Its best to just keep moving forwards, no matter how tough things get. ^^

Giraffles <3

podɐʇǝɯ
    Years
  • I just listen to music mostly or yell the "F" word incredibly loud a few times and I feel better :3. But I'd be very impressed if you actually were able to make me mad or depressed.

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I lay on my bed and cry feeling sorry for myself
    And then fall asleep and then wake up like nothings happened (sometimes xD)

Cloche

エスパーレディ
    Years
  • I listen to Seelenzorn, and throw darts at pictures of people I hate. I also light things on fire.

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Bottle it up.I just push it down to the back f my mind. If you ask my friends they will tell you it takes a LOT to get me lash out and when I do get angry enough to lash out at someone they're in trouble. Apart from when that happens (which is very rarely) I'm very passive, if I'm at home and get frustrated/depressed I play video games (although that sometimes makes me more frustrated XD).

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
  • It depends on why I'm angry or sad. I'll usually just talk it off if I'm upset and it takes a lot to get me angry.

Oh, and I usually put on sad music when I'm sad. Music I can relate to.

Last edited:
    Back