• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you find ATTRACTIVE on the opposite sex?

ShadowofTime01

Pokemon Professor
    Years
    This might sound cliche, but I sometimes find girls' personalities attractive. I mean I fall head over heels if a girl is intelligent, witty, smart-mouth, feisty, and can hold her own in a discussion of any nature, with a hint of vulnerability. Oh and sarcastic, to an extent.

But as I am a guy, I have to say physically I'm attracted to great smile, athletic build, yet still has meat on her bones, blue eyes if she's a blonde, brown eyes if she's a brunette, cute as a button, and generally shorter than i am (as I'm about 6'4").

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Well, they must be able to dress, have a brain, which they use of course

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Interesting thread lol

For me, I basically have to be able to talk with the person and have a really good time with them. I don't really care about their hair color or height or whatever. I'm a pretty simple person with this kind of stuff. Looks aren't that important but I'd be foolish to say that I ignore them totally. I'm really not very picky since I'm more of a personality person.

As for weird stuff, I usually like girls that have totally different tastes of music than me. I would consider my narrow-mindedness about musical tastes a weakness of mine, so having somebody to counteract that a bit is really nice.

Also, smoking is a huge turn-off. It's not common since I'm younger than most of you (freshman gooooo) but I can only wonder how long that will last. Drugs and that kind of thing...no.

Yeah, I really kind of get along with everybody so it's not something I think about much. I have a lot of girls who are my friends so I kind of prefer to keep it that way. I wouldn't mind having a girlfriend or whatever but eh, it's not something I lose sleep over. That's pretty much what I care about though. I'm a pretty simple person lol

EDIT: I really don't care about the intelligence level either as long as the girl isn't totally brain dead. Some people are born smart and some aren't, so I try not to be too judgmental about that. If the person is lazy, that's another story, but whatever lol

Years
    Hmmmmm weellll...

For men:
    I like them to be taller than me, and I like semi long hair... However I do not like hair past the shoulders XD But it can be no higher than the chin.... Yes I am very picky C:
    Personality is obviously needed, and I have a real thing about eyes... So if they have eyes I am about to get lost in I probably will not notice a lot else... As for hair colour and eye colour and stuff XD I don't really care C:

As for women:
    Same height or a little shorter or a little taller... I don't like people being way shorter or taller than me... Soo 5'5-9" is good XD I love dark hair, and like it either short, or very long XD I loveeeeee femme butch women, so it really states my type there. I love eyes, and on women I like them dark like their hair... Although you can not go wrong with green or hazel :P

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Yayz fer random threads ^^

Well, I suppose they have to look half decent. And smell nice. XD
    And the eyes are a big plus. Nice eyes of an unusual color. Green is great :3
    Must love music, and not mind the fact that I'm no tough-guy ;D

But personality is really what I go for ;D
    They have to be kind and caring. That's a must. In fact, this is what turned me off of my most recent interest...
    No laughing at other people's expense, y'dig? XD

Other then that, there are a few random personality traits I look for. Smarty-ness, creativity, an intelligent sense of humor, quick minded, clever and charming ;D
    Being weird {like me} is also great XP

One more thing, I'm a shy person. I have to be able to talk openly to said person without questioning myself. They would have to love me for who I am 8D

And that's it :D

Last edited:

Assolute-Amore

MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
    Years
    I like guys with good personalities. and they have to look nice (shower, take care of their hair, etc.) and eyes is a big thing for me, too. Not that I've seen ugly eyes, but I like to look in someone's eyes and see happiness. XD sounds cheesy.

and emo guys are hot ^_^;;

Back