• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE PHYSICALLY

was Bob Dylan attractive?

• Total voters

maccrash

foggy notion
Years
  • what do you find attractive physically in a person. additionally, do you think Bob Dylan was good-looking? this is very important. there's a reason I'm asking this. please answer. but piggyback off that answer and tell me what you do and don't find attractive, physically, in people in general. thank u. have fun.

Sirfetch’d

I would say that young Bob Dylan was very good looking. At least to me.

As for what I find attractive, I really really like people who wear glasses. I also like people with blue or green eyes and idk why. I've just always found that to be pretty attractive.

noa

sleeping cutie
    Years
  • He was pretty good-looking yeah.

I have almost no physical preferences except for one: they gotta have nice legs. I'm a leg woman.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Way to shout in the title. But sorry, Bob ain't doing it for me personally.

On men, I find long eyelashes and curly hair very attractive. Also thick facial hair (even though it certainly doesn't have to be grown out). I haven't dated many men with curly hair though, haha, so what people look like physically isn't always what makes me start to like somebody. I really don't care about muscles though. I like a soft belly to rest my head on :3

For women, if they look as close to Jenna Coleman as possible, they are closing in on the apotheosis of a cute woman. I wished I looked like her, gosh.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I really really like people who wear glasses. I also like people with blue or green eyes and idk why. I've just always found that to be pretty attractive.

Same here. A girl with a pair of beautiful and vibrant blue eyes put behind a pair of glasses will probably get me to cling to that person for quite a while.

As for thread question...eh. Decent.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Not my kind of man. If I were into guys I'd be more in to the scruffy lumberjack types. Big, hairy and muscular.

As for ladies, I don't have any real preferences. As long as they've got all their teeth and a nice pair of lookers we can work something out.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I wouldn't be into Bob Dylan.

Also, I like a lot of different things. Ginger hair, freckles, nice legs, a cute butt, nice boobs, strong eyebrows, nice teeth, a good smile. And green eyes with ginger hair. Or blue eyes with black hair, or brown eyes with blonde hair. My ideal girl basically has three heads with different hair and eye colours.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • My ideal girl basically has three heads with different hair and eye colours.

This guy knows what's up.

I guess thinking about it skin color is a big part of what I find attractive too. I used to only like white girls, but now I don't really like white girls at all. I would much more prefer to have a hispanic or asian girl than anything else. Skinny, but thick where it counts. Freckles are definitely a plus.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 5, 2024
    Bob Dylan...No. He's a man as far as I remember :P
    I'm a sucker for a girl with a big smile.
    Although, it does have to be a complete smile, y'know...with teeth.
    I do prefer long hair aswell.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Bob Dylan...No. He's a man as far as I remember :P
    I'm a sucker for a girl with a big smile.
    Although, it does have to be a complete smile, y'know...with teeth.
    I do prefer long hair aswell.

Spoiler:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Long hair, good personality, decent figure (not overweight), interesting and open. A girl has to open to pretty much any conversation. And she has to be able to initiate it herself too. I'm a sucker for blondes, and blue eyes are gorgeous, but I mean, those two don't really matter. A nice butt, and nice boobs are a plus, but I'm a butt guy.

Ice1

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023

I think this is normal in most cases, but damn it sends a weird message if it's in a thread purely about physical traits

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Oh yeah. It was about physical stuff right? Lmao

But a physically open girl is definitely still a turn on, so it works.

Back