• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

WHAT DO YOU FIND ATTRACTIVE PHYSICALLY

was Bob Dylan attractive?

• Total voters

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
    "Is that your ribcage being torn off?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

"Hot."

Yes. Yes exactly this. Girls, if you're out there, just walk up to me and tear your ribcage open. I'll marry you there and then.

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    maccrash you gotta tell us why it's so important then

As for what I find attractive, I really really like people who wear glasses. I also like people with blue or green eyes and idk why. I've just always found that to be pretty attractive.
    I got both

do I turn you on now

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Yes. Yes exactly this. Girls, if you're out there, just walk up to me and tear your ribcage open. I'll marry you there and then.

I think she needs to say yes too, just saying.

;)

As for me, I'm not overly picky. But the traits I find more cute over their counterparts would be something like:
    1. Thinner
    2. Shorter (I'd feel really weird being with a girl taller than me x.x )
    3. Longer hair (although I do find girls with short hair very cute too, but this is just in general!)
    4. Pure-white hair
    5. Young (counts as a physical trait, right? D: ) (also, not like super young, but not someone drastically older than I)
    6. I can't describe it exactly, but the facial structure just needs to be... uh... yeah I can't think of a way to describe it other than 'cute'.
    7. I prefer clear skin over freckles. But it's a moot preference, because I still find freckles really cute too, lmao.
    8. Also, more pale skin over darker skin, in general.

Schwarzer Regen

imagine my name in a fancy color/font, I'm just po
    Years
    It's a pretty odd coincidence but I've noticed that I tend to prefer others who somehow share my physical traits o.o

But I do know that I like
    1) Long hair, I'm already in trying myself to grow it out really long
    2) Pale skin, I just don't get the deal with tanning IMHO plus back in the old timey days it was a sign that you're ballin
    3) Short heights, compared to other people of my country I already am very short with my 1.72m but even shorter gets even cuter
    4) A fairly good taste in clothing, I'm very tolerant but I don't exactly like when someone looks like an used mop in terms of attire
    (5) Tattoos that count to the ones you can call body art can look seriously beautiful)

I'm indifferent about the rest however, so hair or eye color doesn't matter much to me

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
    Might as well.

1. Black hair, although Im not too picky.
    2. Im not too picky on skin tone, but I tend to like girls with a darker tone.
    3. Nice legs.
    4. Nice butt, but not really large. Good boobs are nice, but Im more of a butt guy. Do I sound like a perv?
    5. On the thinner side.
    6. I dont even pay attention to eye color or lashes.
    7. Shorter than me, which isn't a problem because I'm tall I guess.
    8. No tattoos or body/face piercings.

Years
    Not into guys personally, but i don't think Bob Dylan was all that good looking. I'm not sure if i really have a type but i'd say Brazilians, thai, and Ethiopians produce the most consistent physically appealing women.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    hey matt I thought you didn't know how to use caps

I've got a big thing for latinas, especially ones with nice smiles. like I think I was in high school the last time I was with a chick that wasn't latina. they are my weakness

also bob dylan was hot 10/10

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2016
    Not my kind of man. If I were into guys I'd be more in to the scruffy lumberjack types. Big, hairy and muscular.

As for ladies, I don't have any real preferences. As long as they've got all their teeth and a nice pair of lookers we can work something out.

Literally laughed out loud when I read this. Personally I'd have to agree as most stuff I find attractive about women is personality stuff though I am a sucker for a nice smile. To touch on the forum question not really into dudes but if I was gonna go with a Bob it'd be Bob Ross.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I do not find Bob Dylan attractive.

With that out of the way. . .

I don't really care too much for most physical features, but some things that usually catch my attention are more uncommon eye colors and nice smiles. I also like butts.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
    all you people not finding dylan attractive is disheartening, to say the least, as far as you having Functioning Eyes goes. the hair's the best part. @swollchromatic. you disgusting piece of. I was told I look like bob dylan so I needed to figure out whether the two people that said that were complimenting me or not. I took it as a compliment, either way. my best friend said he's "okay-looking." I'm okay with being okay-looking but I know there's a lotta people out there who think he's really ugly or really beautiful so I was trying to shed some light on which side of the spectrum. the people who told me that fall under. alternatively, I could ask them, but why would I do that when I can ask PokeCommunity their opinions. thank you. don't stop voting just because I posted this. please. thank you.

as far as what I find attractive, I'm not picky. I just find attractive what I find attractive. there's very little rhyme or reason to it. captivating eyes are a must, and by a must I mean they're a pretty nice little bonus. I like blonde hair, red hair, brown hair, you name it, I have probably liked it. I love green eyes. give me green eyes. but blue eyes are nice. as are brown ones. as you can see, I can't decide. I like faces in general. those are nice. yeah. honestly, I don't have clear-cut criteria (CCC).

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I can see how people might find him attractive, but no, he doesn't do it for me.

I like a more muscular physique - I'm a sucker for a pair of nice arms on a guy. Other than that, if you can look sharp you've got my vote. I'm not particularly that choose-y. also butts are nice

Years
    Nah, I don't find him attractive - he's a bit scrawny and I'm not really into hooked noses. He's quite average, actually, not particularly attractive but not unattractive either.

Sexy eyes are probably the one physical attribute I can describe in detail. There needs to be a balance of coyness and fierceness. Other than that I don't really have a single prototypical ideal for other physical attributes. The whole package just has to work.

Okay, so there is one criteria now that I've thought about it. It's uniqueness. I'd enjoy a nice looking body but what I'd enjoy even more is one that's just a little bit different.

Years
    I mean, he's alright but there's certainly more attractive men out there? Then again, I'm no expert on what makes men attractive (although "not me" seems to be a good starting point lol).

As for what I find attractive, I tend to like petite (that's such a good word, the French get all the good stuff) girls and I generally like longer blonde hair, thinness and brown eyes. I also tend to be more attracted to white women for some reason. None of these things are a necessity mind you, they just tend to help.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I think the most attractive thing about Bob Dylan was the guitar, really.

Years
    When he was younger, yes.

For men and women, what attracts me most is facial features, a nice smile, friendly and welcoming. That would get me to want to talk to them.

Lucid

Butts! gotta love a good butt. On guys I really like longer well-groomed hair, I like blonde girls too. Bonus points for snappy dressers with blue or green eyes.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    he had a nice face and nice hair buttt they didn't always work together on him.

i'm not really picky but i really like tall guys or guys who are taller than me. i also like curly/wavy hair and light brown/green eyes. those are just things that generally stand out to me, might stare for a little longer than usual...
    also butts are really nice

Back