• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like about Pokemon?

Years
  • It's the battles, wondering what Pokémon the opponent is using, and coming up with a strategy. Exploring the cities, towns, routes, caves, etc is fun.

Also, battling against the Gym Leaders and the Elite Four and Champion is thrilling. Watching your team of Pokémon grow in levels and evolving is a rewarding experience.

Years
  • Believe it or not, one of my most favorite things about Pokémon is the music that is part of the games.. that and the design of the Pokémon as well.

LilyAnn

All your base are belong to us
    Years
  • I love the pokemon. And I really love attempting to fill up the massive Pokedex xD I also love the designs of them and exploring the new regions. It's also fun to battle the trainers and level up. The competitive aspect of the game can be fun.

Years
  • Well, you can't really have pokemon without the battles. I'd have to say exploring the regions and finding hidden possibilities, either item or otherwise. It's not really pokemon if there wasn't some kind of adventure involved

大輔

Adventurer
    Years
  • The concept of traveling with a team of creatures that can be called on at any time. The traveling, friendships, rivals... it's just overall a fun adventure with a lot of mystery and wonder.

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2014
    The idea that you can capture creatures with supernatural powers who will listen to your orders. Who wouldn't find that appealing?

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2014
    The thing I love about Pokemon most is the deep and spiritual elements of choosing a team out of the hundreds of creatures and making it balanced so it fends off every type of Pokemon. On that note I also really enjoy the rock, paper,
    sizors elements and strategic battling.

Years
  • The chance of becoming great. Not just as Champion, but even as just a type master or a renowned doctor or breeder is still a fantastic title to have

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
  • EVERYTHING. But, if i had to pick like a top 3, i would go:

1.Strategic mind.
    2.The gameplay itself.
    3.The community.

Miracle Seed

Serpentine trainer
    Years
  • Collecting pokemon is pretty fun, discovering new types is always a great accomplishment, not just for the pokedex completion, but for a hidden gem for your team

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • It's the innocence that the franchise holds that prevents me from ever leaving the fandom. If there's one thing that grinds my gears, it's when the innocence is robbed from the franchise within an environment in the fandom.

Years
  • I just love the way that Pokémon as a whole captures your imagination. It's kinda funny; if I hadn't picked up Pokémon as a kid, I'm not sure I'd be into it today. With that being said, I'm very thankful I was exposed to such a phenomenon.

I love how even the moment you pick up the game for the very first time, you just KNOW that you're in for a real adventure. The thrill of your first wild Pokémon encounter. Your first trainer battle. The final battle, in the Elite Four. And, of course, everything in between.

Back