• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Like About Summer?

jynx

Er.../eh...
Years
  • Are they that expensive and unefficient in the place you live?

I have one in every room in my house. And only one on can be able to keep the whole house cool!

We have one in every room so that we can close our doors to work.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    ^ I can understand why XD Pesky kids, eh? XD! At least you're finally taking a break from those little devils XP

*realizes nobody has any idea what I'm talking about*

Hey! This talk is between me and rabbitsdying2! XD

*dies*

Tweak

i get to sleep in, lots of BBQs, ice cream!, hanging out with people, more time to do stuff, less stress too.

Legendary_Pokegirl

~Change the World~
    Years
  • What do I like about summer? Well...

No school is one thing. It's always nice to get out of school!
    And more time HorseBack Riding, and spending more time outside. For example: Playing soccer and basketball, swimming, hiking, and more.
    Lot's more sleepovers! Me and my friends havent had sleepovers in such a long time. My birthday is in the summer, and I am looking very much forward to that.
    Family time! That reminds me, we have to decide what my family is going to do this summer.... =/

My list could go on forever!

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
    Years
  • Yeah, no school just about sums it up. :3 The bugs and the heat drive me crazy, but no school and sleeping in make up for it. ^_^

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
  • Oh gosh, it starts tomorrow. The end of this ****. I don't know if I'm ready to be without these people that I hate with a passion, for 2 and a half months. I won't be used to it. But, I need this break.

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    ^ I can understand why XD Pesky kids, eh? XD! At least you're finally taking a break from those little devils XP

*realizes nobody has any idea what I'm talking about*

Hey! This talk is between me and rabbitsdying2! XD

*dies*

If it was only as simple as it being kids; unfortunately it's the homosapiens...
    ahaha... how I enjoy that term.

Back