• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to eat when you are sick?

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Soup, juice, more soup, juice, soup, soup, and did I mention soup?
    It's not that hard to figure out why I drop pounds so quickly when I'm sick. @__@

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    For me, it all depends what I'm sick with. Like this one time I was sick with hells know what, I think strep, plus a rash or something and all I could eat was crackers and drink flat soda....worst 2 weeks of my life

Neko

PC's Traveling Artist
    Years
    Except for the common cold and occasional sore throat, I'm usually never sick. o_O So I wouldn't know... but to the best of my memory I CAN remember feeling/being sick back in elementary school. I think back then I would go for the "lighter" foods... some french fries maybe, crackers, water, etc. Nothing too heavy. x__x;; I remember when I was little I would get sick and be able to hold nothing down, so if I ever did get sick again, the light stuff is most likely what I would go for lol.

-Neko

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Definitely some ramen noodles.....creamy chicken flavor. Come to think of it....I'll eat that whenever =P

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    mmmmm ramen noodles....i had that for dinner about....10 minutes ago :3

When I'm really really really sick, I usually just drink soda. The only thing I can keep down

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Cream of mushroom soup. It's kind of weird, but it's really a childhood thing. I have this red bowl that I always have the soup in, and it's just something I've always done, even as a kid. Mind you, I do this even when I'm not sick, but it's always something that makes me feel better when I am sick. XD

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Usually I just eat some noodle soup, go to sleep and en up feeling better the next morning. My mother is always trying to push some tea on me but I'm not a big fan of tea.

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Depends, if it is just a basic cold or flu, I usually try to eat fruit or drink energy drinks for the potassium. If I'm really sick I've had cases where I don't feel like eating anything at all so I try to simply rest and drink clean water. (not tap water, lol)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    Rice with fish. It's strange that I only like it when I'm sick, for some reason, but it makes me feel definitely better.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well usually when I am sick I can't taste anything, like my taste buds stop working. I have cold things though, ice blocks or frozen foods. It works because it cools down my throat.

Back