• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you like to eat when you are sick?

Saud-Blaziken

You Think You Can Beat Me?!
    Years
    i eat boiled rice and boiled potatoes with salt yuck. i hate it when im sick. besides the fun part is i get to miss school lol!

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Toast always is a choice of mine. Lemonade as well.

Tea is a good choice. I make a nice lemon tea which I just drink and drink and drink.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    Actually, I don't usually eat when I'm sick. I'll lose my appetite. If ever I'l eat, it'll be potato chips(nacho cheese flavor).

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Whenever I get sick, I tend to lose my appetite. During the rare occasions I do feel like ending the equivalent of a hunger strike, I like to eat plain spaghetti or ice-cream as neither of those servings are hard on the stomach.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Yoghurts, pudding, soup, juice and lots and lots of water and tea @________@
    I don't like eating anything 'hard' when I'm sick :>

SamuraiMaster

and his son, Layne (Buizel).
    Years
    .........................nothing.......................seriously

I only eat toast, and chicken soup. Maybe a popsicle....or a lot. Nothing fancy. That just makes me sicker....

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    I tend to lose my appetite as well. Though, when hungry, I stick to ginger ale and sandwiches.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I dont get sick quite often but when I do, I usually eat really soft foods if I have a sore throat. I also drink alot of warm foods because warm foods help soothe the throat. :3 I also love have sprite when I'm sick. (I'm not a pepsi person so I prefer sprite because Sierra Mist has an odd sour taste to me. :x) Oh, and dont forget ice cream and popsicles. ^_^

I usually dont eat alot when I'm sick but it depends on what I have too. Since I don't get sick very often, it's usually just what I listed above.

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I drink soup, mostly, and maybe a slice of toast or two if I think I can stomach it. :/ I don't mind eating while I'm sick, as long as it's something light.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
    My parents always make congee for me, which I love so that gets me to eat.

Hahahahaha, I went to my friend's house to do a History project one time and we had that at dinnertime. It wasn't dinner, it was just "American" dinnertime xP

Uh...nothing. I'm too scared of throwing up whatever I eat XD

When I had surgery on my adenoids and tonsils, I stayed home for a month from school, played endless, mindless video games, watched hours of TV, and drank blue Icee all day long.

Damn, now I'm craving a blue Icee xP

Those were the good days.

And I also ate Thai rice. Without the spicy stuff, whatever it's called. That was what I survived on for like ever. I was addicted to it :D

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I don't eat anything when I am sick. Especially if I have the stomach virus. I will usually drink Diet Caffeine Free Pepsi or Sprite. Usually settles in my stomach pretty well. Haven't had the stomach virus for a long time, so grateful for that.

If I do get the cold though. I will usually will eat soup if that is the case. Or drink hot coco, tea, and orange juice. To settle my sore throat.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
    Depends how sick I am, because if I feel really ill, I'll also lose my appetite, but... Usually I'm not that sick. ^^ If I have a sore throat I like to drink hot chocolate, because I don't like tea or coffee that much. Otherwise I'll just drink fruit juice. I also like to eat yoghurt. As "real" food, the best food for me would be porrige, but I rarely get it because everyone in our family are too lazy to make it. So I usually just eat normal food. But nothing too spicy, usually.

Real Sleepy Scott

PC's Nurse Joy admirer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 24, 2008
    Well lately I havent been very well and to tell you the truth I havent eated much at all, I have my breakfast and lunch and thats about it really nothing extra. I may have a Coke or Lemonade but other from that not much else no extra snacks really, I normally dont eat that much anyways so theres not much of a change for me I have my days of snacking because of boredom but other wise I don't eat that much anyways.

Back