• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    In the remake will there be 16 badges instead of 8 like in the old Gold/Silver? Get 8 badges in Johto, then go to Kanto I believe it was and get the other 8?
    Probably, but this is not a speculation thread, it's a thread where you write down things you don't want to see in HGSS.

I don't want Red to be referred to as Ash. That would be the biggest mistake. EVER.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2009
    ya

I want to see new things encorporated into the game, the remake should have many new cool additions to the old one.

Brushfire

afc bournemouth <3
    Years
    Don't want:

3/4th Gen. Pokemon before I've got the National Dex.
    Honey trees. D:<
    "Catch 'em all"...
    A watered down Kanto.
    A short game.

Do want:

The opposite of everything above.
    A longer, REAL Dragon's Den as someone else said (yes, I read through all 9 pages the other day).
    Bike options, even if it's just gears.
    A longer, more complete storyline with side quests.
    Kanto + Sevii Islands.

Probably a lot more, but I can't think of much more right now. I'll be updating this post for updates.

oske

>:D
    Years
    1) No Sinnoh Pokemon in the Johto dex.

2) No PokeRadar, that already killed the value of Shiny Pokemon, let's not do it again.

Years
    1) No Sinnoh Pokemon in the Johto dex.

2) No PokeRadar, that already killed the value of Shiny Pokemon, let's not do it again.

I still have not found a Shiny Pokemon with that thing. Nor have I ever seen Shiny Grass. PokeRadar has never helped me. I could care less if they get rid of it.

I don't want to see Celebi as a Nintendo event. I want to catch one in-game or get an item off of wifi for it. (I prefer in-game though.)

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I don't want to see just a plain Bicycle. If anything, I want to see a skateboard like it was supposed to be in the first place.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I still have not found a Shiny Pokemon with that thing. Nor have I ever seen Shiny Grass. PokeRadar has never helped me. I could care less if they get rid of it.

I don't want to see Celebi as a Nintendo event. I want to catch one in-game or get an item off of wifi for it. (I prefer in-game though.)
    I don't think a plain ingame Celebi is likely, but a wifi event Celebi seems very likely to me, especially after the NZ Jirachi and Darkrai/Shaymin's events.

I don't want to see this game overloaded with Hoenn/Sinnoh Pokemon (apart from those related to Kanto/Johto Pokemon). A few sprinkled here and there is enough.

Years
    If I see a honey tree anywhere in this game, I'm going to take a carton of eggs and toss them at the Nintendo company building.

(Lol I'm just kidding. I don't live near one. XD)

I don't want to see battles on the magnet train. I want to quickly get from Saffron to Goldenrod in time for the Bug Catching contest before it turns Midnight on a Wednesday.

Pokemonshe

私はピンクを愛す
    Years
    Hoen and Sinnoh region pokemon being in the game. Won't happen but hey, doesn't mean I can look forward to it :].

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021
    I think it seems pretty imortant, look at all the posters. This thread is definitely one of the key points of this section.

well guess you can just talk to the mods about it

I wouldn't want this to be a sticky though

TAKUORO

Pyro from WAH ;D
    Years
    1-definitly no honey trees!!
    2-a bigger and harder dragons den
    3-kanto with sevii islands like they say above and a few more..that will be awesome O:
    4-a weak jotho elite four
    5-tons of generation 3 and 4 pokemon
    6-blue instead of read..that will really mess up the game.. T.T

and a new pokemon just one! maybe be cool,remenber the last remakes,leaafgreen and firered tthey add deoxys O: it wastn on emerald remenber that firered came earlier than emerald..
    and i like it if they add another pokemon .. woldnt bother me too much xD

sorry my english XD

Back