• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

Years
    • Seen May 27, 2024
    Yeah, that was a bit annoying and some of them just looked really weird O_O
    I also hope they dont animate trainers.

and yes, they ALSO sold slowpoke tails -____-

You misunderstood, she said she wanted them to have animations.
    I also hope trainers get animations, and not just the gym leaders/e4...

Years
    Leaf. I don't want to see her at Mount Silver. I want to see Red. He's iconic. He needs to be there. It's the grand finale we've all been waiting for. If I see Leaf there just because I picked the girl, I will take my game out and toss it against the wall. I must see RED. NOT SOME STUPID LEAF!

Randomizer

Sound off the false alarm.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Hand's down I'd like to see if in this remake that you fight through the Rocket Warehouse by yourself or maybe they'll implement a double battle where you team up with Lance this time. That would be so awesome.

Lance

- I don't wanna catche 'em all. That's painful...
    - Easy battles! I hate too easy challenges!
    - Short Victory Road...It's supposed to be challenge,not go straight and get out thing.
    - (insert Pok'emon name) fled! I was so pissed of when rare Pok'emon escaped..

Jweeson

Pokemon Aficianado
    Years
    Get rid of the move "Roar." I was trying to catch a Houndour on Platinum, and they kept using Roar. I was getting so irritated.

Also, I want to see more use to the Dragon's Den behind Clair's gym. Maybe once you beat the E4 a special spot opens or something?

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    Things Pokestick doesn't want to see in HeartGold and SoulSilver Versions~

-I don't want Diamond/Pearl style. Platinum or better, or I'm gonna **** the **** out the **** of the current ****. ****!
    -Honey trees. Probably not, but ARGHHHHHH if they decide to put 'em in anyways.
    -Trainers. Standin'. Perfectly. Still. Again, Platinum style, or better (make ALL trainers move ^^)
    -A small little mini-Kanto. Kanto is BIG and FULL of STUFF, not like in GS, where it's NOT.
    -Ugly Surf sprite. It's lookin' dark, I know, but there's still hope...
    -Rowan appearin' even once in the story. *...And stay out of the Johto Region, kicks*
    -Anime references.
    -Lack of additional, totally unnecessary information, like of that they had in FrLg.
    -People complainin' about Kris not bein' there. Live with it.
    -That Nintendo removes the *awesome* Johto Region map that they have now.
    -People complainin' about the ****'s I had in the beginnin' of the post. I was jokin' get a little humour.

*Too tired to post more*

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Things Saku-chan does not want to see in HG/SS:

--SINNOH or HOENN pokemon in Johto's grass. kthnx
    --Honey trees. Oh god, no Honey trees.
    --Low levels.
    --LEAF AT MT. SILVER kthnx
    --No Battle Tower. Come on now...

Years
    -Kris.
    -Sprites standing still. THEY MUST MOVE! MAKE THE POSES INTERESTING. LET ME SEE WHITNEY CRY TO PROVE SHE'S NOT FAKING IT just so she doesn't have to give me that badge.
    -LEAF AT MOUNT SILVER. I will scream. & that story I wrote about what I'd do if that were to happen...will come true. D:<
    -Gym leaders replaced. They better not replace Gary in Viridean or anyone else. Everyone must be in their rightful place. They better not replace Jasmine just because she was in DPpt.
    -Events solely for the Japanese games. We ALL must be given access to these events.
    -Celebi not in the game. Celebi MUST be in.

I might type more later.

OH! And those blasted honey trees! They suck! Bring back the headbutt trees!

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    -Kris.
    -Sprites standing still. THEY MUST MOVE! MAKE THE POSES INTERESTING. LET ME SEE WHITNEY CRY TO PROVE SHE'S NOT FAKING IT just so she doesn't have to give me that badge.
    -LEAF AT MOUNT SILVER. I will scream. & that story I wrote about what I'd do if that were to happen...will come true. D:<
    -Gym leaders replaced. They better not replace Gary in Viridean or anyone else. Everyone must be in their rightful place. They better not replace Jasmine just because she was in DPpt.
    -Events solely for the Japanese games. We ALL must be given access to these events.
    -Celebi not in the game. Celebi MUST be in.

I might type more later.

OH! And those blasted honey trees! They suck! Bring back the headbutt trees!

I agree with all of these...except for the LEAF thing because I have no idea what that means please fill me in. It probably is bad though

I do not want to see
    -No Sinnoh pokemon, its stupid to not complete the evolutionary lines that are made by learning a certain move.
    -Honey Trees. They are demonic and terrible things that should all be burned, and the ashes from the honey tress should be put into the coffee of whoever invented them, causing him to choke and suffer, and also attracting combees which will be enraged and bite at the mans tiny little weirdo toes.
    -No headbutt trees. HEADBUTTING WAS AWESOME! :D I loved having level 10 Noctowls
    -Suicune at Ho-ohs tower...I want to chase the purty beasty wittle pup/kitten
    -Mewtwo
    - Bad Kanto
    - Rivals with level 16 Croconaws and 20 Haunters (mr.cheater....those levels are not right*sends out level 10 Noctowl*)
    - No Red....Red is one of the top 5 reasons I am getting Soul Silver...(the other 4 being OMG GS REMAKE!!!!!)
    -Jasmine without maze (-.- you just walk up to her wtf?)
    - Oak in introduction...
    - Jynx...
    - Barry (idk y he would even be in there but still...no barry)
    - Only one Eusine battle...he needs more battles
    - Dunsparce without any better moves (he needs a boost)
    - starters with the same movesets as in GSC (cyndaquil needs help adjusting to the physical special split)
    - Other things I cannot think of
    - Doduo and Dodrio learning fly...they are based off of the ostrich and or emu and the name off of the dodo bird...all of those are flightless birds!!!!
    - Mortys gym with only gastly( USE MISDREAVUS FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!!!)

And yes I know her post already said something about the honey and headbutt trees and I also added those..

:3

3:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2013
    Why don't people want Hoen or Sinnoh Pokemon? D:
    I know it's a remake, but come on!
    It might be cool to see them after you get the national dex, or EVEN BETTER, We get to go to Sinnoh?! :ppp

EDIT: Aren't all Pokemon catchable in these games? And if so, Do we just have to trade them from DPPt?

On Topic: I don't want my Mom to 'save money' it annoys me. /:

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I don't want to see Crystal getting run over by some cutie-pie substitute.

Years
    It might be cool to see them after you get the national dex, or EVEN BETTER, We get to go to Sinnoh?! :ppp

EDIT: Aren't all Pokemon catchable in these games? And if so, Do we just have to trade them from DPPt?

You don't have to let her save your money. It's just an option. She asks you if you want her to. You don't have to say "yes."

I don't want to see a mentioning of Kris. Keep her out of this game.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years

Whats wrong with mommy saving money, its very useful because you may spendit all

:t354:TG

Back