• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

Doxasikyrie

ハリストス復活!? ??に復活!
    Years
    I don't want to see
    -a ridiculous amount of legendaries in the game like we had in D/P/Pt (however, it looks like we will be seeing a lot of them).
    -weak Gym Leaders. We should be able to fight them again after the E4 like in Platinum.
    -a lame Kanto. Kanto needs to completely knock our socks off.
    -only first and second generation monsters in Johto. I don't have a problem with some Hoenn and Sinnoh Pokemon in Johto (perhaps not early on in the game though).

That's about it for now. I'll post more if I think of them. :D

Shaymew

likes when Dunsparce Glares
    Years
    -No Shiny Egg

I liked the shiny egg, and it was a nice part of crystal, although getting multiple shiny smoochums made me angry... so I want it to be in :D its good for your mental health

WolfWrath

*Questions your mental health*
    Years
    What I don't want in SS:

them to put the DP music instead of remixs of the silver & gold

them to put hoenn/sinnoh pokemon until the national dex (they didn't put silver/ gold & ruby/sapphire pokes in LG & FR)
    and...

the pokemon sprites to not be animated.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    I don't want to see gym leaders having Sinnoh Pokemon. And I really don't want to see Cynthia being the champion in Johto as well, even if she has Johto Pokemon...

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Pokemon sprites to not be animated.
    Not high leveled E4/Red/Gym Leaders.

Basically these are the things that I really wouldn't like to see.

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Pokemon sprites to not be animated.
    Not high leveled E4/Red/Gym Leaders.

Basically these are the things that I really wouldn't like to see.

Gym Leaders will most likely remain the same low levels like in all games. :| But high level Elite Four would be nice. So I as well agree I do not want to see those things happen.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    What I don't want in SS:

them to put the DP music instead of remixs of the silver & gold

them to put hoenn/sinnoh pokemon until the national dex (they didn't put silver/ gold & ruby/sapphire pokes in LG & FR)
    and...

the pokemon sprites to not be animated.

The Pokemon sprites are animated, so your wish has not come true,

:t354:TG

pokemonfreak47

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2009
    ?!?!?

I don't want to see the remake at ALL to be honest. I would rather stick with the originals. Remaking a game ruins its originality, IMO

Are You Serious!?!?! These remakes are going to be one of the best things Nintendo could ever do!!!

I don't want to see hoenn or sinnoh pokemon in the game until AFTER the nationial dex.
    And no blasted honey trees, bring back the headbutt trees their way better.

Last edited:

GoldvsRed

Geodude is a pretty cool guy.
    Years
    I completely agree. I would be utterly disappointed if they put Sinnoh, or even Hoenn Pokemon in HGSS.

I don't know, it might be kind of interesting to come across Gen III and IV Pokémon before battling Red. I'd like to see the Beast Trio having their own theme again, like in Crystal. Of course, with Eusine returning, we'll probably see that. I don't want to see Mt. Silver being all standard cavern-ish, though. Needs more epicness.

Sarcastic Prince

Starting anew...
    Years
    I don't want to see the remake at ALL to be honest. I would rather stick with the originals. Remaking a game ruins its originality, IMO

What?! You don't want to see the remakes of HG/SS? You're the first person to say such trash!

HG/SS are awesome! How dare you say that!

That my friend, is NOT extreme enough. Seriously I have to wait 6 hours for a Heracross to come, only to find out it's a kakuna? Eff that crap!

Do you actually know that you can set time in your DS?

Anyways, what I do not want to see HG/SS is Professor Oak in the intro, Professor Elm should be in it! When I first played Silver, I am suprised on why Prof. Oak is in the intro, not Prof. Elm. Then I was like, Get out Prof. Oak!

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2009
    In any case, NO Pokemon who weren't in the original gold & silver, I don't want them to replace the Gym leader's Pokemon to, it only has to be better in the graphics part, that's all, it were great games and they have to stay that way.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    I don't know, it might be kind of interesting to come across Gen III and IV Pokémon before battling Red. I'd like to see the Beast Trio having their own theme again, like in Crystal. Of course, with Eusine returning, we'll probably see that. I don't want to see Mt. Silver being all standard cavern-ish, though. Needs more epicness.

So. True. Mount Silver needs to be as EPIC as it can get. I won't care for my actions if Mount Silver. Isn't. Epic.

More snow and awesomeness and epicness and wonderful surroundings to Mt. Silver, or I'll do the same to the responsible one as I would if they make it worse than Platinum graphics (see previous post).

I don't want. An un-Epic. Mount Silver.

Years
    What?! You don't want to see the remakes of HG/SS? You're the first person to say such trash!

Do you actually know that you can set time in your DS?

Anyways, what I do not want to see HG/SS is Professor Oak in the intro, Professor Elm should be in it! When I first played Silver, I am surprised on why Prof. Oak is in the intro, not Prof. Elm. Then I was like, Get out Prof. Oak!

If you do, then you can't migrate your Pokemon for 24 hours, and if you reset the clock, you'll have to wait another 24 hours.

Oh and anyone who doesn't want these games to be remade, don't buy them! You're not required to. Let us, the ones who want it, buy them.

I agree with you. I don't want Oak to be in the introduction again. I want ELMiekins to be in the intro, not OAKypokey. Elm is the only professor who never got an intro. His overworld sprite is entirely cute in this game. We must have an intro sprite of him as well. He's just awesome! :)

Momoko

OMGOODNESS THATS NOT TRUE WDF!
    Years
    I dont want the game to be so easy :/
    I know that probabaly not gonna happen, but train a couple pokemon and you can beat the game easily.
    Thats something I didnt like about G/S

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jan 5, 2021

Kudos dude, you took the words right out of my mouth

anyone who says they don't want remakes, should be crucified XD

Back