• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you not want to see in HG/SS?

Evilpkmn

Evilmad says Bonjour
Years
  • I don't want tentacool/ratata rape. >: (

Sure, I don't want to see ratata everywhere like in ho-oh 's tower or sprout tower .
    r
    I don't want to fight against weak trainers or wild pokémons (you remember Route 45 or 46 with level 26-28 pokémon ?)

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I personally didn't want the hideous 2.5D graphics, but it's too late for that now. D: So right now I'm just hoping that Soul Silver and Heart Gold are as good as their predecessors are supposed to be - personally, I've never played Gold or Silver, so this is really my formal introduction to Johto.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I don't want them to shorten Kanto like they did in GSC. I also don't want to see trainers using Pokemon that are a lot weaker than mine.

Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2010
    I dont want to see NOA censor HG and SS because the rival was : Breaking and entering...
    No seriously I agree with just about everybody except the people that didnt want it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2021
    I just want there to not be anything hindering me trading in the charmander that I have been trying to perfectly breed for this. If there is something in the way, then they might as well package the game with an action replay.

Other than that though I want it to be hard for once, it seems to me that while I got older pokemon got younger. It started out talking about how pokemon could die, and then all of a sudden we have pokemon dress up time. I'd actually like a reoccuring trainer to end up with a lvl 100 pokemon party. I this means actually losing a battle for once then so be it.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Well, in my case I got tired of losing when I got beaten by Barry the FIRST BATTLE in Platinum (Piplup SUCKS!)...
    I don't want all caves look the same and I don't want the trees to look the same everywhere and I WANT EPICNESS! I want the epic places to look EPIC and totally different from plain areas. Mount silver has to be big, snowy and as EPIC as it can get, and the other places too. Is that clear?

And if Game Freak changes their mind in the last minute and gives us honey trees... Then I'm afraid I'm gonna go kill someone (you know I'm kidding, right (so mad...:cer_pissed:))...

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    pokestick;4955443[COLOR=seagreen said:
    I don't want the trees to look the same everywhere and I WANT EPICNESS![/COLOR]

actually around about ecruteak city there is orange-y trees, like the trees you normally see in autumn.

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2010
    Man... ALL of her Miltank's moves are annoying, Rollout and Milk Drink make me rage when I fight her. That stupid cow is what makes Whitney my least favorite gym leader out of ALL of the games.
    i remember having my cousin beat her for me!

blue

gucci
    Years
  • LOL, whitney & Milktank = Rollout, horrible memories

Also, I'd like to see the Berry return instead of Oran Berry, I know it's not much difference at all, but they May just add it,
    Also, Apricorns, im woundering wether they'll add them too, I hope they do :)
    What I DONT want to see is Gym Leaders with Sinnoh Pokemon, Or E4 With Sinnoh Pokemon, it'd just be like Re-batteling the D/P/Pt Gym Leaders & E4 Again.

I don't want to see Cerulean cave closed

:t354:TG

I think it's been Confirmed that MewTwo's in the game therefore that might mean it's open

Last edited:

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • They have to put in the Sinnoh and Hoenn Pokémon.
    They have to put in Seedots a.k.a. "the apricorns". They can't just leave out Pokémon. It's possible that they will wait until you get the National Dex though.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • They have to put in the Sinnoh and Hoenn Pokémon.
    They have to put in Seedots a.k.a. "the apricorns". They can't just leave out Pokémon. It's possible that they will wait until you get the National Dex though.

You can trade to D/P/PT so they cant miss them out.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't want them to make the rival less mean. That would be horrible. I want him to be a bad guy. I don't want them to change the rival's plot. I also don't want to see "passer-by boy would like to battle." It sounds lame.

I would cry if Silver wasn't as cold-hearted as he was in GSC. If Paul is cold-hearted in the anime and Cyrus was a maniac in DPPt, I doubt that Silver will be any different from his GSC counterpart.

masterlink

bring it on!
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    i want to see an enchancement as big as rse to fr/lg like graphic and music wise and a cool outfit changes like to look like you did in the earlier games

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • LOL, whitney & Milktank = Rollout, horrible memories

Also, I'd like to see the Berry return instead of Oran Berry, I know it's not much difference at all, but they May just add it,
    Also, Apricorns, im woundering wether they'll add them too, I hope they do :)
    What I DONT want to see is Gym Leaders with Sinnoh Pokemon, Or E4 With Sinnoh Pokemon, it'd just be like Re-batteling the D/P/Pt Gym Leaders & E4 Again.

I think it's been Confirmed that MewTwo's in the game therefore that might mean it's open

Actually, thats a rumor, Mewtwo isn't in the game

:t354:TG

Back