• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen What do you think about the Figurines?

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I just reserved my copies of Heart Gold and Soul Silver yesterday and I got these two AWESOME figurines of Lugia and Ho-oh. I put them up on my shelf with my Platinum Origin Giratina figure(:

What do you think of these figures?
    I personally like the Lugia one better, the Ho-oh one is kind of boring and it won't stand up straight all the time.

Question time! If your reserved both copies weren't you supposed to get a Arceus figure too? Cuz I reserved both and didn't get one....

Finnel

Years
  • The Ho-oh figurine is pretty.

The store I ordered my HeartGold copy at is kind of strange though, I preordered the game through their website as soon as I saw the game up there. However, they added the pre-order figurine to their product page just a couple of weeks ago, with the text " the 300 first preorders will get the figurine" below it. I have no clue if I'm one of them or not, it doesn't say if you'll get a mail or anything.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • I placed my pre-order a few weeks ago, but at that time they were not giving out the figurines - GameStop that is. So, I'm pretty much guessing I'll have mines by the time I pick up HeartGold and SoulSilver on its release date in the US. Seeing them through pictures though and posters, I really do like them. Lugia's figurine stands out to more than Ho-Oh's but at the end I'll have them both.

I'm hoping this is the start to a decent Pokémon Collection including plushies and figurines. ... We'll see, eh? ;)

Question time! If your reserved both copies weren't you supposed to get a Arceus figure too? Cuz I reserved both and didn't get one....
    Sadly, the Arceus Figure was only exclusive to Japan. Countries outside of Japan who pre-ordered both games will only receive the two dominant figurine characters (e.g. Lugia & Ho-Oh).

SiReNzZ

I ♥ Misty.
    Years
  • I preorderd a copy of SoulSilver in gamestop but I didnt get a Lugia figurine :(
    I seen images of it on the internet , I think it looks great but I dont like the Ho-Oh figurine .

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Im not sure weather i'll get the figure or not. Im gonna buy it from GAME and they usually give the figures in store without having to preorder! They look great but I think lugia looks better, and im getting heartgold :\

Ihtesam

Pokemon Master, Battle Me.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Toys rule, when you watch that toy in action(like in a movie or show)...its just fun to see lol.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
  • They look pretty sweet to me but when I reserved it the guy at Gamstop didn't say anything about them :( maybe I'll get them when I pick up the game.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    If they don't give you anything, you might have to ask. Sometimes the employees don't know/don't remember. I always have to ask for my bonus stuff when I reserve games.. maybe you could go back and show your receipt?

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
    Years
  • I pre-ordered back on December 31st from Amazon Canada, and they didn't show the figurines until mid-February... so I can only hope that I'll be getting my Ho-Oh figurine... I'm still disappointed that Future Shop didn't send me my Palkia figure when I pre-ordered Pearl...

I have to say that I prefer the Lugia figure though, but Gold held far more memories for me, so Heartgold was what I ordered. :P

I wish I could somehow get the Arceus figure, though...

rhydonphan

Ground-type Pokemon master
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 14, 2010
    I reserved both copies but never got either, I better get them when I pick up the games or I'll be sad, they both look very nice.

Sardonix

::Divinity AllSpark Holder::
    Years
  • For some reason, I've always liked Lugia and still do. I like the way he looks and his attacks from Pokemon Silver were pretty cool. So, the figurine will look awesome. I wonder how big it is.

Back