• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you think of parents who swear in front of their kids?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Ohio
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I don't see anything bad, as swear words are just words. The only reason they seem bad is because we were raised to think so. I think swear words are perfectly fine to use, as long as you don't use them against another. I was raised around swear words. I curse, I don't curse in vein.

Plus, they'll learn it somewhere. At a young age. I heard curse words in school in the second grade. It's unavoidable.

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
  • I think I said my first swear word in first grade.

I know my teachers want to curse in school soo bad. My Social Studies teacher says sugar XD

I think little kids should know not to say bad words. We used to say "Oh shitake mushrooms" when we were younger

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • OMG you're right! If children hear bad words they will definitely grow up to criminals.

>_>

Swear words are stupid. Not the words themselves, but just the fact that we have this set of sounds that you for some reason should not say.

Back