• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Think Will Happen To Seviper? [Possible Spoilers]

Vernikova

Banned
Years
  • Seviper is amazingly still on the show but it does little to nothing. These days, it's more of a comedic relief pokémon and not seen to often (Along with Mr. Mime Jr. but that's another thread). So what do you will happen to Seviper? Secret Gen. 5 evolution? Release? Trade?

Deadly Arbok

Team Rocket's executive agent
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    Most likely a 5th gen evolution. I mean, Seviper does have some potential in it(being one of Jessie's good battlers), not to mention it's stuck around for so long. The writers have been breaking a lot of trends lately and could have easily broken the whole 'Jessie MUST have a snake' one too. But they didn't so it must mean something.

Either that or it's released.

I think this question could be more for Wobuffet though lol.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
  • I think that eventually, some dramatic thing will happen and Jessie will decide to let it go. When Pokemon do nothing, that's usually what happens.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
  • Seviper could be let go seeing that it doesn't do much. I mean most of the time Seviper usually does a Poison Tail and sometimes a Haze to make quick getways.

Maybe the writers will find something for Seviper to do with Contests seeing that Jessie is really into that right now. Still poor Seviper doesn't seem to be that able to do Contests.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That depends on if another kind of snake Pokemon will appear next generation. If there is none, Seviper will stick with Jesse, but will pretty much keep a profile so low, it would be easy to forget she had it. Pretty much like Wobbufet at this point.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
  • I still forsee it evolving. They seem to like making pairs or trios evolve together, see: Smoochum, Elekid, Magby, Electivire, Magmortar.

I know Jynx didn't get an evo, but *shrug*

I forsee a Zangoose and Seviper evo in the 5th gen. Possibly to the same pokemon, making a new type of evolution :P

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ha that was funny. They are not even based on animals of the same subgroup. Anyway, I see there being an evo for it or a whole new snake line. There are thousands of snake species in the world, surely there could be more than three in the Pokemon world(3rd being Ekans)

Inferno1

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
  • Either Secret evolve or just takes a low profile for the new yanamega she will not release it till there in a new snake type pokemon so i think they are the only options

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    I think either a 5th gen evolution OR it is released for her to get a new type of snake pokemon...

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • Jessie still has Wobbufet?

I wouldn't like it if they give Seviper an evolution form. I mean, look at how Magmar, Nosepass, and Electrobuzz's evolution turned out to be. :|

Years
  • OH SNAPS
    What Do You Think Will Happen To Seviper? [Possible Spoilers]

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012

Opposites attract?
    Anyways, I think the writers have something planned for Seviper. I mean, why would they keep it around for so long if it had no significant value to the story. If it's useless, release it to add something to the story. I think the writers have something planned though. Maybe it will do something in the future, like become the leader of something or win something for Jesse. Maybe it will "evolve" in a new Gen.

Years
  • Seviper evolving could be cool, but I think the writers keep it because they don't have anything better. Which pokemon would replace it? I mean, most of the 4th generation pokemon are just to cool for team rocket to have.

Years
  • They are prone to getting poison types more than anything. If Seviper was to be let go, like the others, I think a Tangrowth would be good for her.

Years
  • No, I think tangrowth is way to strong and way to big. Just imagine tangrowth against piplup, something doesn't seem right.

Cid

Years
  • I'm speculating that Seviper will soon be released by Jessie in some way (or maybe even traded, like that time when she traded Lickitung).

I don't think Seviper will evolve into a 5th Gen Pokémon.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    They'll just find some excuse to trash him, like they usually trash any hint of a decent plot in the show. Of course, it'd be a major enough plot twist for them to simply keep Seviper.

Back