• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arwen

Beautiful Elf Maiden(Mod)
Years
well, a new computer costs around 499 (if you buy a cheap model with a augh.... celeron*cough*processor), a GBA SP costs 99.99 US Dollars, Ruby costs 39.99 roughly, and more games... probally 49.99...

Estimate: 740.00

:o... Thats expensive.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
Ruby costs $27.88 at Target. ;D and as for a computer...well i didn't say I was getting a new one, right? ;D So if our old one could be shipped here, I'd be happy. n_n

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
lol, But I think thatI'll be getting just RUby for Christmas... ;_;

Years
  • Seen Jan 11, 2017
omg this is like a year old..please dont post in threads over a month old and there is a thread like this already...

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jan 29, 2006
Holy freakin carp! This is so old! I remember this thread..It's from bad in the day *gets teary eyed* XD Anyways, please dont revive old threads. You can just make a new one with the same topic. This needs to be closed. *goes to get a mod*

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
Yow, I remember making this thread, lol. O_o Like they said, please don't revive threads over a month old, GYM LEADDER A. Thankies!

*closed*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back