• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What Do You Want For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

punkie90

You can call me PK!
Years
Soem yugioh cards. And i scanner and a new microphone for computer! If I would of asked my aunt earlier before she sent me money i could of had it! Well, maybe i will get it later..

SapphireDewgong

Do not adjust your set...
Years
I want a GameCube, the end. I already have N64 and PS2 but I want Gamecube cause then I'll be happy! But other than that I don't really care, art supplies, books, movies, clothes, whatever.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
I am only asking for 2 things this Christmas:MArio Kart Double Dash and some good ol' cash

Years
  • Seen Aug 30, 2021
We should all post what we get for Christmas too. ^_^ Anyways... Now I'm not too picky, because there's not much that I want this year. Maybe some new outfits and the Harvest Moon GBA game! XD

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
Years
I want Mario Kart: Double Dash, Fire Emblem, and Lotr:Rotk for Gba! (that was fun to say again hehe) I'm also thinking of getting the Harvest Moon game for the gamecube but that comes out at the very beginning of January! Oh yeah and I despise "M" rated games. They're bad for the mind!

Shining Arcanine

Senior Super Moderator
Years
Dizzy said:
There are Four things on my Xmas list and that is :

1. Lots and Lots of Money!

2. World Peace - Im sick of all this fighting and i want it to stop now

3. A DDR Machine so that i dont have to go to an Arcade hehe, My friends will be so jealous!

and Finally

4. To Be reunited with my long lost love who isnt really long lost....
I want to give Santa a Pikachu this christmas. "I'll hide it in my stocking and he will find it rather shocking." ^_^

Q Man

Erm...
Years
I have a short list, and for some reason, my parents don't appreciate the suspense of Christmas, so they just give me the gift as soon as they get it (heck, I was even with them when they got them)
*aherm*
anyway, all I had on my list was 3 things...
Logitech Wireless keyboard and mouse pair (I'm using it as I type right now)
TV Tuner card (the one they got me doesn't work under XP *cries*)
aand... some rechargable batteries with a charger... (a Duracell QuickCharger, and 6 rechargeable Duracell batteries, all 6 of which I have used already (2 in the keyboard, 2 in the mouse, 2 in my portable CD player))
Speaking of which, I think one of my friends is getting me a load of good stuff soon, too... :D :D :D :D

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Apr 23, 2014
I'll do this again. n_n; I'll want...
1. GBASP
2. Pokemon Ruby
3. Golden Sun 1 & 2
4. A computer. o.o;
5. A trip to somewhere where it snows. ;_;
---