• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want rebooted?

Years
  • I think that we have all played in some roleplays that we didn't want to end, or that ended prematurely for some reason. What roleplay would you like to see rebooted?

Personally, I would love if Atlantis Arising/Awakening was rebooted. Great ideas, too bad it didn't last long enough.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Not now, but I really, really want Titans rebooted in 4/5 months. That RP had such great characters and such a great premise it's a shame it ended.

Quest

Veteran Roleplayer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 6, 2023
    @STARDU5T: To be fair, Atlantis Awakening is one post away from finishing and it did last several years. The creator of the post is actually looking to contact a mod in order to post it (as the thread is technically dead).

However, I entirely agree with you needing it rebooted, though, for different reasons. I was apart of both Arising and Awakening (though mostly Awakening). The RP was beautiful in concept and honestly, part of it's execution was done fairly well. Unfortunately, it had it's downfalls. The RP had a lot of pieces that didn't fit well together (I mean a lot) and in a cohesive whole, this broke the RP.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Outbreak. Good old Zombie apocalypse story, where murder time is fun time. Wouldn't want it right now though, maybe in a few months though.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Outbreak and Tales of Altaria are RPs I severely missed being.

At least Outbreak took off and had two chapters or something. I only had one post in Tales of Altaria lol.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • Titans and outbreak. Not for a couple more months though. Too much going on now to devote the time I'd like to either or both.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Nothing tbh.

I don't want reboots; I want revamps. Successors, that are more evolved and superseding those before them.

It's hard to supersede something if they're already perfect and the only reason why it died in inactivity. :(

Also, I remembered an RP. I think it was called Gilded Halls. It's like X-men school without the x-men battling stuff.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Really wish we could have a reboot of Y.Z., but can't really do that without parallelzero haha-- the world in Y.Z. got so huge and complex though it was a bit inaccessible for new players.

Reactions: SV

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    There was a great Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay here waaaay back by parallelzero that I'd love to see pop up again.

I also thought Retro Bug's The Exalted Ones looked great. Would love to have seen it take off.

Ozymandias

i'm going on a journey
    Years
  • I also thought Retro Bug's The Exalted Ones looked great. Would love to have seen it take off.

Ah yeah the Exalted Ones was a great concept. Great concept, great crew, great characters, It's a shame I only got to post once in it ;_;

Um basically anything by Swifty that I was a part of was tons of fun (Gilded Halls, Pokelink, etc.) so rebooting anything GM'd by him would be grreat. although GH was already rebooted once

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • I would love to see Crossroads Retribution start up again. Though I was too late to join when i came upon it, it was a pleasure to read and I was looking forward to the day that i might end up being able to join it. Such a good story and really well-written to me.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Not now, but I really, really want Titans rebooted in 4/5 months. That RP had such great characters and such a great premise it's a shame it ended.
    Titans, really. I was so hyped for that one--
    TITANS yes but maybe in smaller scale idk haha. We had so much fun when we were a huge group though <3 WOLVERIIIIIIIINES!

Also, I remembered an RP. I think it was called Gilded Halls. It's like X-men school without the x-men battling stuff.
    Um basically anything by Swifty that I was a part of was tons of fun (Gilded Halls
    although GH was already rebooted once
    Gilded Halls had a great premise, we would just have needed to kept things together a bit better haha. School RPs smh...

I would love to see Crossroads Retribution start up again. Though I was too late to join when i came upon it, it was a pleasure to read and I was looking forward to the day that i might end up being able to join it. Such a good story and really well-written to me.
    <333 Oh, it will be rebooted one day. Believe me (:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    I would love to see Crossroads Retribution start up again. Though I was too late to join when i came upon it, it was a pleasure to read and I was looking forward to the day that i might end up being able to join it. Such a good story and really well-written to me.

I was also really interested in Crossroads, but as soon as I thought "I'm ready to give Pokemon Adventure RPs another spin!" then it closed and I was like WELP gg... Thankfully Varys filled that void with Trumpets!!

<333 Oh, it will be rebooted one day. Believe me (:

Definitely looking forward to it if you ever do a revamp of it, Fire!

Swolligator

Butcher of the Sands
    Years
  • I think that we have all played in some roleplays that we didn't want to end, or that ended prematurely for some reason. What roleplay would you like to see rebooted?

Personally, I would love if Atlantis Arising/Awakening was rebooted. Great ideas, too bad it didn't last long enough.

I'm so flattered, I might cry. :'(

SV

See You Space Cowboy
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2022
    @Quest and Kikpanther

My name's SV, and I approve of these messages.

Back