• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    When I was young, I wanted to be a fruit. Then a tree. Then a pizza. Then as I grew up, I wanted to be a Vet. Then I wanted to be a doctor and dedicate myself to helping other people after the death of my friend, but I wasn't smart enough so I decided on the three things I posted earlier.

Yingxue

Since October 2003
    Years
    For a while, I wanted to get into a technical school to become a mortician...

But I'm kind of re-thinking it, because I don't know much about the field and how to become one in my home state.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    When I grow up
    I wanna be famous
    I wanna be a star
    I wanna be in movies

When I grow up
    I wanna see the world
    Drive nice cars
    I wanna have groupies

When I grow up
    Be on TV
    People know me
    Be on magazines

When I grow up
    Fresh and clean
    Number one chick
    When I step out on the scene

o.o;;
    But seriously I wouldn't mind graphic design, but I'm incredibly lazy and haven't got much better since a while [goodz grammerz?].
    Anyways, that's the plan atm XD

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
    Its kind of stereotypical, but I have always wanted to represent my country at a sport, but I am pretty good at so many i haven't chosen a path quite yet (I am 14, still have a lot to think about).

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    I'm not pretty sure with this because my mind always change. :((

At the moment. My dream is to become a Chef or a Fashion Designer. ^.^

I'm really good at cooking and I'll always treasure that talent! :DD

Being a Fashion Designer is pretty easy to me. ;3 I know how to mix, blend colors and style properly. :P

Years
    I wanted to be Spider-Man when I was very little,but I decided that I wasn't Peter Parker.Now I wanna be a Pokemon trainer,a cat,a whale(considering my size),and a Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I'm hoping to be a web designer when I grow up,I've been learning CSS & HTML lately for some webpages and getting the hang of it.

Years
    I would like to do anything with animals I just love animals so much always have since I was a kid but if I couldn't become something to do with animals I would probably be a photographer.

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    I've always love to fight ever since. So I decided as a "offical" dream. I really want to become a shinobi. (ninja). yes, it may be weird but, I'm doing something optimistic and supporting as well. a perfect blend.

Ellie

Sweet Punch!
    Years
    I'm not really sure lol. I'm majoring in biology next year when I start college, but I don't have a specific career in mind. I don't want to be anything in the medical field, though, that doesn't interest me in the slightest and it annoys me that everyone keeps suggesting it.

KUROXFAI

in ure brain
    Years
    when i was really little i wanted to be a vet, then a trucker, then a Trauma Surgeon in a hospital, then Graphic designer, Then a Forensic ME, and now a Forensic Entomologist!

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    Baaaah, I'm in university right now doing my BA in Literature and I have no idea what I want to be when I leave. More so since the economy all went to pot and shrunk the job market in the lit field even more ;.; But hopefully I'll get some ideas in October - I'm volunteering at the Literature Festival in Cheltenham (my uni town \o/) and I hope to get to talk to some people about where to go in the literary world.

Journalism is one option I won't ever consider, though. Unless it's to be a research-assistant or something.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    As of this current moment, I'm studying to get a BA in both Japanese and Asian Studies. I had originally planned to pursue a degree in Japanese Education so that I could one day become a Japanese teacher here in the United States, but that would involve transferring both my major and my school, and I'm not liking that option as of right now.

I'm not quite sure what kind of career a BA in Japanese is going to land me, but I figure it can't hurt to have one, and I'm not sure what else to do with my life right now. If nothing else, I could get into the JET program and teach English over in Japan, but I guess we'll see what happens when I get my degrees, eh?

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I really have no clue at all. I don't really care, as long as it pays. XD;

Back