• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to buy the most right now?

Years
  • i just want a new computer chair. that would probably be my last big investment for the foreseeable future as my current one is simply falling apart and i don't see it lasting much longer. plus it's not even that comfortable to begin with, so i guess back to shopping for another one.

goes to show that the good ones are apparently in the $300-400 range.

ShadowLugia111

Birb Obsessed
    Years
  • Pokémon Violet, so I can play with my friend. He's been asking me for a while now if I'm going to get it on release day... not sure if I'll be able to.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    a trip to a sunny beach resort somewhere. i sorely need it.

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    The Splatoon Amiibo re-releases. Mostly the Pearl and Marina ones 'cause they're my faves.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • A stand mixer, actually. I've long wanted to return to baking, a passion of mine. Whether it was cookies, brownies, cakes, heck I can make tortillas with it tbh.

It'll make things easier for me (:

Years
    • Age 19
    • she
    • SC
    • Seen Feb 2, 2023
    Spoiler:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • I kinda want a pressure cooker. Regret giving the one we had away since we were thinking we were going to move, yet things changed and, well, oops.

Spoiler:

I WANT ONE TOO.

RadEmpoleon

Empress of Randomness
    Years
  • I really want to get a Switch. I feel kinda left out of all the hype for new Switch games like Scarlet and Violet. As excited as I was for their release, I knew I couldn't get too excited because I would end up disappointed that I wouldn't be able to play them. (The same was for Sword and Shield and Legends Arceus but to a lesser extent.)

Back