• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want to buy the most right now?

Years
    Time

I would love to find a couple of UV resistant picture frames in a style I like but it's proving impossible. I might have to get standard frames and get some UV resistant perspex cut for them I think.

I would also happily buy a ton of scented candles to frivolously burn as I watch my money go up in smoke 😅

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Online now
    a winning lottery ticket for a big fat jackpot

DrWho42

ka kaw
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen May 30, 2024
    cultist simulator merch and this chair that appeared on doctor who and blake's 7
    Spoiler:

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    There's this book about Figure Drawing that I want to get. But I still have to wait a couple days before I can do so. That, as well as a couple new clothes...

Deltawarrior

Funni lil’ fella
    Years
    A few things:
    Dragon Quest Treasures
    The new battle pass for Pokémon Unite
    A plushie of Poipole to snuggle and cuddle
    And a set of Splatoon 3 Amiibo.
    That's… mostly it.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
    A corner rounder so I can fix the not-so-stellar cuts on my DIY Windows Solitaire cards - which in turn will help them last longer. (EDIT: Bought alongside an X-acto cutter and a hole puncher! Yahoo!)

Also, more books for my collection, but that'll have to wait until either Wednesday or Thursday because there will be discounts for Three Kings Day gifts.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    I'd like to purchase one of Squidward's paintings on canvas to hang up. It will be the first thing my guests see.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    I really want to buy quesadillas.

And the Pikachu Squishmallow.

Can people stop buying them up and tossing them up on Ebay for triple the price?? Thanks.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Some Fairy Type Pokemon TCG cards. I don't like that they have been rotated out. Makes it harder to find some... <_<

Years
    A house! It's surely one of the biggest purchases listed here... We've been saving for years, we've been approved for a mortgage, but the market isn't the best. Here's hoping this is our year.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
    A thick hoodie.

I want to start collecting sweaters and hoodies once more, now that I have none. One disappeared into thin air and the other was used by my mother to plug up a leak in a skylight.

Back